Brought to you in part by:
Thirteen Years!

Nineteen Years!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New 5.0L article

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 5.0L article

I just read a very in depth article on the new 5.0L "Coyote" engine in the new Mustang GT. It was in the 5.0 and Muscle Fords magazine.

I am just amazed at the R+D that went into this motor. The group that was responsible for the engine seems to be all racers.

There was very very little cost cutting in this engine. It is without a doubt going to be one of Fords greatest engines. The heads flow 300cfm! Forged crank, blah blah blah. Nice.

Not sure if it was posted before, this is a dyno run on Youtube. Arrrghhhh I want one! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQjAeE0fXkk
    Mike Gasdick 69 Cougar XR-7 , 14:1 358W Canfield heads, CalTrac's / split mono's, "Mighty Mite" C4 w/trans-brake. 11.31.so far.
    2010 F150, 4.6L 2wd
    2002 F250 Superduty 4x4 with a spark plug spittin', manifold crackin' , fuse box burnin , 5.4 !

Nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like the "Muscle Car Horse Power Wars" are back, just like the 60's and 70's ! unk:
    Eddie "D"
    '70 Sports Roof, 351 W, 13.1 @ 107: Maple Grove.
    "The deadliest weapon in the world is a U.S. Marine and his rifle." Quote by General John J. Pershing U.S. Army.
    M&M Member #339.

Comment

pretty bad ass!
      William

Semper Fidelis

Comment

Working...
      X