Brought to you in part by:
Thirteen Years!

Nineteen Years!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ford Powertrain Applications

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford Powertrain Applications

http://www.fordpowertrain.com/FPAindex/headers2.htm

This is for Mike and fredfordguy, this is the company we were talking about that I heard many people rave about how well the headers fit.
    '70 Mach 1 - '72 Sprint - '94 F-150 XL -'97 E-150 - '05 Sable LS
    My Mach's restoration progress
    My Sprint's restoration progress
    ”Mercy for the guilty is cruelty to the innocent.” ~ Adam Smith

Thank you Steve, I'll contact them. Question Steve, would you be interested in trading your polished wiper arms for a set of the original satin finished ones??? The pair on our car is in great shape...
    1970 Mach 1, my wife's first car purchased for $1800 in 1977. .30 over 351 Cleveland 4V FMX tranny. Best ET with 3:00 to 1 gears 13.9 @ 102 mph

Comment

Thanks for the info Steve, that was the company I was thinking of but could not come up with their name.
      Mike & Robin Grentus
      69 Mustang Coupe (project & future toy)
      08 Escape 4X4 (spare)
      00 Ranger Extd Cab 4X4 (my DD)
      99 Explorer Sport (wife's DD)
      14 Kawasaki Vulcan (wife's toy)
      M&M Member #- 890
      MCA #- 4549
      My 69 Coupe build album
      http://www.newyorkmustangs.com/forum...cs-t15096.html

Comment

Yes, me too. That’s the old CRS we have. GREAT spending time with you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by fredfordguy View Post
          Thank you Steve, I'll contact them. Question Steve, would you be interested in trading your polished wiper arms for a set of the original satin finished ones??? The pair on our car is in great shape...
          Yeah, I probably would. I’m really paranoid about removing them though, in regards to the surrounding paint. I even bought the special tool from NPD for that purpose and planned to do it some day. The tool still looks like a torture device to me.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveLaRiviere View Post

Yeah, I probably would. I’m really paranoid about removing them though, in regards to the surrounding paint. I even bought the special tool from NPD for that purpose and planned to do it some day. The tool still looks like a torture device to me.
            Same here, a very dicey area subject to a nasty slip. If ya get yours off ok, let me know and I will do the same....again, nice meeting you and pam, should do it again, this time Sylvia will come along...
            1970 Mach 1, my wife's first car purchased for $1800 in 1977. .30 over 351 Cleveland 4V FMX tranny. Best ET with 3:00 to 1 gears 13.9 @ 102 mph

Comment

Sounds great, it was nice meeting you too.

Ever since we put the car together I regretted not replacing the wiper transmission because the right arm has a little slop, and I plan to do it some day. When I do I’ll let you know and see if you still want to do the swap. I still have the original wiper arms but if I don’t have to restore them I won’t be heart broken.

Comment

Working...
              X