Brought to you in part by:
Twelve Years!

Eighteen Years!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

23 t-bucket all ford baby

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 23 t-bucket all ford baby

who else has had the good luck of driving or riding in a 23 t-Bucket. I was lucky enough to build and enjoy one with my dad . It was a dream of ours and we made it happen ! It all started with two tailed literarily . Crazy how fast and fun the car is . Open air all motor and tires . We truly built it all in our garage . He drives it when ever he can putting over 8000 miles on it over serveral years now. We race it all we can too! If you ever have a chance to ride in one don't pass it up.
    M&M #1240
    Apr 2001
    Ron

Now you know this thread is worthless with some pics!
    ----1999 F150 XLT Lariat Super Cab 4X4 5.4----
    -----1947 Lincoln Zephyr Coupe 5.0-----
    -----2000 Expedition XLT 4.6----
    " Sometimes you fix the car, sometimes the car fixes you" Steve L.

"Do not let anyone tell you it cannot be done. No challenge can match the heart and fight and spirit of America". President Donald J. Trump

Comment

Teaser lol . I'll add some soon got a new phone list of my pics from old phone . Details . Boneyard 351w stock internals , rpm intake headers 600 Holley and complete msd ignition system. Rebuilt aod a nine inch rear with 4:87 gears . Runs and drives awesome . Very mild power but surprisingly fast car. Not a show car is built to drive, cruise and race. Even with the gears you can run on the highway at 70 mph below 1800 rpm
      M&M #1240
      Apr 2001
      Ron

Comment

Have you ever had the car weighed? It can't be very heavy.
        '70 Mach 1 - '72 Sprint - '94 F-150 XL -'97 E-150 - '05 Sable LS
        My Mach's restoration progress
        My Sprint's restoration progress
        "Never offer advice. Wise men don't need it, and fools won't heed it." ~ author unknown

Comment

Originally posted by SteveLaRiviere View Post
          Have you ever had the car weighed? It can't be very heavy.
          It was close to 1780 pounds I get the power to rate ratio ! But even against other buckets it's fast. It's very well set up not crazy power so we get traction but enough to push it down the track . Also the gears with the aod and 32 tall tires work perfect. We love the fact you can just jump it starts right up ever time cold hot not mater what, never over heats 110 degrees out in traffic no issues , gets decent mpg and runs fast when you want it too. Normal cruising it's actually quite for rod headers with small baffles. And the small vac secondary 600 is awesome . I have a lot of other street rod come over and ask for advice after I kick their butts lol
          M&M #1240
          Apr 2001
          Ron

Comment

great car & story Ron
            34 FORD coupe...Cleveland POWERED

it`s nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.

Comment

Here's a tip: Upload the pics to a hosting site like photobucket and hot link them back here. This sites pic system sucks since the last update.

"Do not let anyone tell you it cannot be done. No challenge can match the heart and fight and spirit of America". President Donald J. Trump

Comment

Our photo posting ability seems to be hit or miss depending on the users computer. I have no problem at all. One thing that is stupid and illogical is that when you post, you don't use the camera icon on the top left, you have to use the paper with the paper clip icon on the right upper which is supposed to stand for attachment. Most people don't think of their pictures as attachments.
                "Never offer advice. Wise men don't need it, and fools won't heed it." ~ author unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Fastymz View Post

It was close to 1780 pounds I get the power to rate ratio ! But even against other buckets it's fast. It's very well set up not crazy power so we get traction but enough to push it down the track . Also the gears with the aod and 32 tall tires work perfect. We love the fact you can just jump it starts right up ever time cold hot not mater what, never over heats 110 degrees out in traffic no issues , gets decent mpg and runs fast when you want it too. Normal cruising it's actually quite for rod headers with small baffles. And the small vac secondary 600 is awesome . I have a lot of other street rod come over and ask for advice after I kick their butts lol
                  Sounds like a nicely sorted out combo, good job!

Comment

M&M #1240
                    Apr 2001
                    Ron

Comment

My mom an and pops love purple and I think
                      it goes well with the primer
                      M&M #1240
                      Apr 2001
                      Ron

Comment

I'll add more when I can , I had a lot of photos on my old phone lost them all.
                        M&M #1240
                        Apr 2001
                        Ron

Comment

M&M #1240
                          Apr 2001
                          Ron

Comment

Garage paint booth lol home made seat floors all we could make . Body rear end and rims we bought used from a guy who them sitting in his yard. As close to building a car from ground up as I have ever done. Such a great learning experience and time with my pops priceless
                            M&M #1240
                            Apr 2001
                            Ron

Comment

Nice T! Love the MT's on the back, every T needs those. I want to build a 27 T or 29 A roadster one of these days if I can get the other stuff squared away.

Comment

Working...
                              X