Brought to you in part by:
Twelve Years!

Eighteen Years!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cammer powered Fairlane

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cammer powered Fairlane

What an amazing toy, the craftsmanship is amazing, more stuff to spend my future megabucks winnings on...Crank up the volume and enjoy!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uoni...Leno%27sGarage
    1970 Mach 1, my wife's first car purchased for $1800 in 1977. .30 over 351 Cleveland 4V FMX tranny. Best ET with 3:00 to 1 gears 13.9 @ 102 mph

Awesome masterpiece.

Are you going to the Old Orchard Beach car show on September 16 and 17? Definitely the best car event of the year around here, IMHO. Friday night they have a show and parade with the cars in attendance and Saturday is a standard 'lawn chair' type show.

http://oldorchardbeachmaine.com/upco...nual-car-show/
    '70 Mach 1 - '72 Sprint - '94 F-150 XL -'97 E-150 - '05 Sable LS
    My Mach's restoration progress
    My Sprint's restoration progress
    "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Comment

I will keep it in mind Steve, are you gonna be there???
      1970 Mach 1, my wife's first car purchased for $1800 in 1977. .30 over 351 Cleveland 4V FMX tranny. Best ET with 3:00 to 1 gears 13.9 @ 102 mph

Comment

Yes, I try not to miss that one.
        '70 Mach 1 - '72 Sprint - '94 F-150 XL -'97 E-150 - '05 Sable LS
        My Mach's restoration progress
        My Sprint's restoration progress
        "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Comment

Working...
        X