Brought to you in part by:
Twelve Years!

Eighteen Years!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 76 Courier back in the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 76 Courier back in the Day

Here is a crappy photo of my 76 Courier that I bought NEW right out of High School $4800.00 woo hoo!!!

Here is a pic of a pic of my last Mustang from back in the late 80's. It was a 1968 j code GT Coupe with a warmed over 302 4 bbl.

Mike & Robin Grentus
    69 Mustang Coupe (project & future toy)
    08 Escape 4X4 (spare)
    00 Ranger Extd Cab 4X4 (my DD)
    99 Explorer Sport (wife's DD)
    14 Kawasaki Vulcan (wife's toy)
    M&M Member #- 890
    MCA #- 4549
    My 69 Coupe build album
    http://www.newyorkmustangs.com/forum...cs-t15096.html

Comment

Every so often I see one of those running around still. Cool little trucks !
      Mike Gasdick 69 Cougar XR-7 , 14:1 358W Canfield heads, CalTrac's / split mono's, "Mighty Mite" C4 w/trans-brake. 11.39..so far.
      1996 F-150 two wheel drive. 5.0 w/ E4OD.
      2002 F250 Superduty 4x4 with a spark plug spittin', manifold crackin' , fuse box burnin , 5.4 !

Comment

Mike65, nice Stang. You have to name the other two cars identifiable in the driveway!! Love old pics
        Mike Gasdick 69 Cougar XR-7 , 14:1 358W Canfield heads, CalTrac's / split mono's, "Mighty Mite" C4 w/trans-brake. 11.39..so far.
        1996 F-150 two wheel drive. 5.0 w/ E4OD.
        2002 F250 Superduty 4x4 with a spark plug spittin', manifold crackin' , fuse box burnin , 5.4 !

Comment

Originally posted by Dragcat View Post
          Mike65, nice Stang. You have to name the other two cars identifiable in the driveway!! Love old pics
          The dark blue one is a 1976 V-6 Pinto, & behind the Pinto is my oldest brother's red 1984 Firebird T.A.
          Mike & Robin Grentus
          69 Mustang Coupe (project & future toy)
          08 Escape 4X4 (spare)
          00 Ranger Extd Cab 4X4 (my DD)
          99 Explorer Sport (wife's DD)
          14 Kawasaki Vulcan (wife's toy)
          M&M Member #- 890
          MCA #- 4549
          My 69 Coupe build album
          http://www.newyorkmustangs.com/forum...cs-t15096.html

Comment

My first vehicle was a 1980 Courier, 2.0 liter motor, 4 speed. That was one tuff little engine to survive the abuse of a 17 yr old boy. LOL
            Rob Hetzler
            M&M member since Oct 2000, #773
            Roxboro Dragway 2011 Top ET champion

My Photo Page

Comment

I tried to buy a 78 Courier new, Ford wouldn't finance it for me. Ended up with a 78 Toyota pickup, financed through GMAC.....
              ----1999 F150 XLT Lariat Super Cab 4X4 5.4----
              -----1947 Lincoln Zephyr Coupe 5.0-----
              -----2005 Expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4----
              " Sometimes you fix the car, sometimes the car fixes you" Steve L.

"Do not let anyone tell you it cannot be done. No challenge can match the heart and fight and spirit of America". President Donald J. Trump

Comment

Working...
              X