Brought to you in part by:
Twelve Years!

Eighteen Years!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse

Classified Ads Rules

Please feel free to post your ads, but please observe these simple rules:

Allowable items:

Ford, Lincoln or Mercury cars, trucks, parts, and memorabilia only, please. We will also let you post automotive type tools now, too. We just mainly want to keep this space free of non-Ford product type stuff.

Who can post ads?

This web space is provided for the use of our members only. Remember, if you register just to post ads here, it's just like stopping at a house you don't know and rooting through their fridge. Not cool.

Who can't post ads?

Commercial ads are not allowed. They will be deleted as soon as they are spotted and the member will most likely be suspended, if not banned. Many people have tried to debate what a commercial ad is, common sense rules. The only exception to the commercial ad rule is Moneymaker Racing, since they are owned by part of our management team here at Mustangsandmore.com

Please lets refrain from birddogging ads, in other words, posting links to ads by others for items they are selling on ebay or other sites. There are TONS of things for sale around the world, if everyone posted a link to everything we'd need another 20 servers to keep all the data.

Finally...

It's a tough world out there, please treat each other with the honesty and respect you'd like to be treated with. Thanks.
See more
See less

69 Mach1 for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 69 Mach1 for sale

Well it's come to the time that I have to sell my 69 mach1. Its been sitting in the garage covered for the past 15 or more years since the engine gave out. It's a M-code, A/T, PS, PDB, Factory A/C, fold down, rear slats, deck and front Spoilers. I am asking $12,500 for the car as it sits. The block and crank is still in the car, I pulled the heads and pistons out of it when it locked up and left it there. The car is located just outside of Baton Rouge, LA and is listed for sale locally also. There are a few pictures of it in the members gallery. For more information email me at mach12@cox.net

Hopefully this link works to the photo gallery, I did not realize there was no link to them on the bottom of the page anymore.

http://mustangsandmore.com/memberpages2/RonnieT.html
    Last edited by RonnieT; 07-14-2017, 07:49 AM.
    Ronnie
    11 F-250 KR PSD - Wife's Daily Driver
    05 F-350 DRW KR PSD - My Daily Driver
    70 Torino GT 351C-4v with a "shaker"
    69 mach1 351W-4V engineless at the time!
    Mustangs and More Member #23
    Gearheads Member #177

Email sent.
    68 Cougar XR7, Heidt's R&P, Blown 331, 9"
    69 Cougar Eliminator
    71 Pinto-289, auto-ex drag now on street

Comment

Email sent also!
      Gene
      To quote my big brother: "Gettin' Old Ain't For Sissies"
      '68 coupe/5.0/T5
      '69 F250
      '56 Chebbie 3200 P/U
      '03 Miata (wife's ride)

Comment

Boy, that's so tempting!
        '70 Mach 1 - '72 Sprint - '94 F-150 XL -'97 E-150 - '05 Sable LS
        My Mach's restoration progress
        My Sprint's restoration progress
        "Never offer advice. Wise men don't need it, and fools won't heed it." ~ author unknown

Comment

Oh my! Beautiful 69!
          ----1999 F150 XLT Lariat Super Cab 4X4 5.4----
          -----1947 Lincoln Zephyr Coupe 5.0-----
          -----2000 Expedition XLT 4.6----
          " Sometimes you fix the car, sometimes the car fixes you" Steve L.

"Do not let anyone tell you it cannot be done. No challenge can match the heart and fight and spirit of America". President Donald J. Trump

Comment

Well just sold the car, at least it is going to a good home where it will given the care it deserves.
            Ronnie
            Gearheads Member #177

Comment

Ronnie,
              Can you disclose if the new owner is a M&M member?

Ryan
              Quality means doing it right when no one is looking. - Henry Ford

Comment

Ryan,
                No he's not a member. I actually think that this is his first Mustang, but he is going to have plenty of support putting it back on.the road since his neighbor is the president of the local Mustang Club and came to look at it with him.
                Ronnie
                Gearheads Member #177

Comment

VERY Cool!
                  I hope you get to see it around town...maybe at a local Cruise-In sometime soon, Ronnie T!

Ryan
                  Quality means doing it right when no one is looking. - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                  X