Brought to you in part by:
Twelve Years!

Eighteen Years!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am in need

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am in need

s-l225.jpg I am in need of a steering column nut/bolt that holds the indicator neck to the shaft on a 66 mustang.
    I have one side already.
    This is a square head bolt that sits in a slot on the column with bolt shaft going thru housing and nutted on same face as indicator switch.
    Thanks M&M friends.
    Last edited by jonnie; 10-29-2017, 10:41 AM. Reason: added photo

Iíll take a look in my shop. That is a 1/4 28 thread, isnít it, or is it 1/4 20?
    '70 Mach 1 - '72 Sprint - '94 F-150 XL -'97 E-150 - '05 Sable LS
    My Mach's restoration progress
    My Sprint's restoration progress
    I wish Americans wouldn't take advice on complex social issues from people that make their living from the talents they learned in kindergarten; singing, dancing, coloring, playing pretend, tossing balls, telling jokes...
    Pay attention to the people who think and highlight honesty.

Comment

I don't know thread count as the column bell/collar is in the barn. This is going on my 28 Tudor so correct thread is not a problem. Picture is not mine but reference material as to the head shape required.

Comment

No luck on my end, unfortunately.
        '70 Mach 1 - '72 Sprint - '94 F-150 XL -'97 E-150 - '05 Sable LS
        My Mach's restoration progress
        My Sprint's restoration progress
        I wish Americans wouldn't take advice on complex social issues from people that make their living from the talents they learned in kindergarten; singing, dancing, coloring, playing pretend, tossing balls, telling jokes...
        Pay attention to the people who think and highlight honesty.

Comment

Working...
        X