Brought to you by:

Twenty Years!
The best source of parts, bar none!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Front Suspension Comparison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, you DO get ball joint binding with the 1.75" lowering of the upper arm.
    Pro-Motorsports has the aluminum "Wedge" that re-positions the upper ball joint to eliminate the binding. Opentracker re-positions the ball joint on their upper arms along with the bearings....As do TCP and Global west.
    IMHO MII suspensions only give you the additional room, but not greatly improved handling.

Comment

Originally posted by Mpcoluv View Post
      Pro-Motorsports has the aluminum "Wedge" that re-positions the upper ball joint to eliminate the binding. Opentracker re-positions the ball joint on their upper arms along with the bearings....As do TCP and Global west.
      IMHO MII suspensions only give you the additional room, but not greatly improved handling.
      This might be true with a stock mustang II set up but if you check out the Martz site you might be inclined to change your opinion
      ken

Comment

RRS supensions

RRS out of Australia
        coil overs & a cool nascar truck type rear set up

Comment

Originally posted by Mpcoluv View Post
          That's exactly what I thought. The replacement A-arms with upgraded geometry seem like the trick to better handling.

Mustang II offers better ride, but corner carver? I'm not sure. I was just searching for someone who could contradict this opinion. Charlie

Comment

Originally posted by MidLifCrisis View Post
            My goal is just an exception ride with superior handling . Just like everyone else, I want it all. I understand there are comprimises necessary.

Thanks, Charlie
            Are you saying we're all the same way,we want it all? Darn right we do!
            M&M #1240
            Apr 2001
            Ron

Comment

Originally posted by Fastymz View Post
              Are you saying we're all the same way,we want it all? Darn right we do!
              Abso- freekin'-lutely. We all want the fastest car on the planet, that blinds from it's shine, and gets 100 MPG...

Comment

Originally posted by MidLifCrisis View Post
                Abso- freekin'-lutely. We all want the fastest car on the planet, that blinds from it's shine, and gets 100 MPG...
                So true!
                I gave some friends a ride in my car for the first time a recently. When I floored it their eyes got real big and they were hanging on. I was thinking to myself sorry but thats all it's got!
                The preceptive of a car guy is on a level all it's own.
                M&M #1240
                Apr 2001
                Ron

Comment

Working...
                X