Brought to you by:

Twenty Years!
The best source of parts, bar none!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miller Motorsport and Miller cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miller Motorsport and Miller cup

I'm the 2008 President of my club, Northern Utah Mustang Owners Association. We've been working on some really exciting things for our members.
    We are teaming with the Miller Motorsports Park to have some club events at their facility. They are putting together a package deal for club members to get nice discounts on track events and driving school.
    They invited us to have a Mustang birthday party with garage tour and BBQ on April 17.
    They build Miller Cup FR500 Mustangs at a facility at the track. That is where we get to have our party in the manufacturing facility.
    The race cars are originally purchased as GTs, but stripped and rebuilt to race.
    We get to buy the take offs, wheels and tires, seats, 18 in. brakes and much more.
    We also get to use the clubhouse for our club meetings and will probably hold our annual Christmas party there this year.

The race track staff is going to organize the Autocross for our MCA Grand National event in August. They will bring two FR500 cars that participants can pay a little extra and Autocross in.

I'm really excited about getting to be involved with the track. Larry Miller the owner is a big time Ford guy. That is why he chose Mustangs for the track cars, and for use at their driving school and now the Miller cup. Mr. Miller also has a museum at the track with numerous original Cobras, Shelby's, Daytona coupes, and original GT40s. It's an awesome place for a Mustang/Ford fan.

www.millercup.com

J.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Epperstang; 03-21-2008, 12:01 PM.
    EPPERSTANG Stable

Northern Utah Mustang Owners Association

J that sound exciting!!!

Mustang Club of Tidewater

The 1968 Mustangs

"My great fear is that we've in fact been visited by intelligent aliens, but they chose not to make contact, on the conclusion that there's no sign of intelligent life on Earth"

Comment

Thats very cool should be a blast hope you get a turn at driving too? I wouldn't pass on a chance like that.
      M&M #1240
      Apr 2001
      Ron

Comment

Joyce..

That sounds great.. I would love to come in for the Mustang Birthay Party on the 17th,, but my NEW schedule won't let me..

I've been meaning to ask if you guys checked out the slide show 6T6 & Friends..
        Don
        6T6 Fastback,, 331 Stroker,, T-5,, 3:90 Posi..
        Brilliant Silver & Royal MetallicBlue
        w/ Candy Orange & Red FLAMES

Comment

Working...
        X