Brought to you by:

Twenty Years!
The best source of parts, bar none!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supercharging a 351W with Serpentine front

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supercharging a 351W with Serpentine front

I have a carbed 393 in Tbird, and plan on adding a supercharger. It has the serpentine front, and nobody makes a kit for it that I can find. I will be removing my P/S pump, and was thinking of using a Renegade bracket to mount it. Anyone used one on a 351W? Pictures and information?
    I was told that both Vortech and Procharger had a Renegade setup. I do not plan on using a full kit, since they put out more boost than I want.

This is my starting point.
    http://members.tccoa.com/392bird/supercharger.htm

I am looking for about 12 psi boost, and will switch over to E85 also.

Bruce
    1993 Thunderbird
    393 Stroker, Vortech YSi on E85
    Lentech Strip Terminator
    3.55 Detroit Locker
    http://members.tccoa.com/392bird

The S-Charger won't make Marvin very happy, unless you are going blow-thru carb set up.

What do you mean "You missed me at Bowling Green" You are too old and your memory is failing. We talked while I was sitting in the line of cars, you were unloading the NMRA books. You didn't get to see my new 750 Q, a Marvin special. He was going to redo my original #1 but didn't have the heart to put new bowls and metering blocks on it.

Mike Golliver-MCA Gold Card Judge Modifieds
    65 Kcode Coupe Retired MCA, Now a play car, 347, 4 speed,10.54@132.1
    66 Convertible, 3 dueces and a 5 speed on a 289
    01 GT Convertible
    05 F150 4X4 SuperCrew

M&M #79 June 99

Comment

Originally posted by kcode View Post
      The S-Charger won't make Marvin very happy, unless you are going blow-thru carb set up.

What do you mean "You missed me at Bowling Green" You are too old and your memory is failing. We talked while I was sitting in the line of cars, you were unloading the NMRA books. You didn't get to see my new 750 Q, a Marvin special. He was going to redo my original #1 but didn't have the heart to put new bowls and metering blocks on it.
      I think you are correct on getting old. I remember now.

It will be blow through....
      1993 Thunderbird
      393 Stroker, Vortech YSi on E85
      Lentech Strip Terminator
      3.55 Detroit Locker
      http://members.tccoa.com/392bird

Comment

Here's what you need! :banana:

IndyRacingScene.com

Comment

Jerry-that won't work, it would take Bruce another year just to design another hood for the T-bird just to make it fit.:banana:

Mike Golliver-MCA Gold Card Judge Modifieds
          65 Kcode Coupe Retired MCA, Now a play car, 347, 4 speed,10.54@132.1
          66 Convertible, 3 dueces and a 5 speed on a 289
          01 GT Convertible
          05 F150 4X4 SuperCrew

M&M #79 June 99

Comment

Working...
          X