Brought to you by:

Twenty Years!
The best source of parts, bar none!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

video, a young Alex ? :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• video, a young Alex ? :)

http://videos.streetfire.net/recentv...8e00fa217b.htm

what do you think?
    34 FORD coupe...Cleveland POWERED https://mustangsandmore.vbulletin.ne...ilies/cool.png

it`s nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.

Keith

Before my time.
    sigpic

Alex Denysenko
    Co-Administrator

NHRA/IHRA/NMCA member and licensed Superstock driver
    NHRA and IHRA SS/LA & SS/MA National Record Holder 99','00,'01,'02,'03,'04,'05 & '06
    First NHRA & IHRA 289 automatic Superstock Mustang in the TENS 06-99
    First SS/MA in the TENS 04-03
    5 time IHRA division 5 Superstock Champion
    Fleet of FoMoCo products including 88 ASC McLaren Mustang #28

The Barry of BarrysGrrl

Quote #1: "I never met a magazine mechanic I liked."
    Quote #2: "Make sure brain is in gear before engaging mouth!"
    Quote #3: "If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch!"
    Quote #4: "Go fast or go home!"
    Quote#5:" No Brag,Just Fact!"
    www.moneymakerracing.com

Comment

Good movie, I remember seeing it in the '70s but unfortunately these places to race are no longer there for the racers. Now it's all commercialized and they don't care about the guys doing it on the street instead they just have brackets for street cars. Friday and Suturday nights from 8PM-2PM should be heads up no ET displayed no handicap pro tree stree racing at the tracks. Get the kids off the street into a safe racing environment like when I street raced and then came to a track that opened up at 11PM sat nights to get the kids off the street. It worked and the street racing stopped on the main cruing spot and thousands of kids and adults showed up for the "Midnights" EVERY Sat night from 11PM-4AM. $5 a head race or spectate times 2-3 thousand is a good chunk of easy money for the track. The bread and butter that pays the bills that most tracks don't take advantage of. Too bad there aren't anymore organizations like the one in this movie out there to help and encourage the little guys.
      Kent
      Member #1109

68 Falcon sw 351W/C4
      68 Falcon sw 200-6/C4
      65 Fairlane 500 sw 289/C4
      78 Fairmont sw 302/C4
      76 Pinto sw 392/C4

Pinto Wagon: 392W, cast crank, stock 72 block, 14.5:1, iron Pro Topline 215s ported to 237cc, 52.5 chambers, Super Victor, KB hypers, Isky street solid roller (290/300, 256/266, 108/108, .650"), 1050 Dom, 1 7/8 headers, 3.5 collectors/H-pipe/mufflers, C4 w/9.5" 6k stall, 4.30, 28x10.5 MT ET Drags, 3150#s, 6.30 @ 114, 9.81 @ 137 n/a.

Comment

Originally posted by 89 coupe View Post
        Too bad there aren't anymore organizations like the one in this movie out there to help and encourage the little guys.
        Greed took over. LV Speedway has something like this, although I don't know all the details, but it does nothing to stop street racing there.
        William

Semper Fidelis

Comment

Working...
        X