Brought to you in part by:
Twelve Years!

Eighteen Years!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knock,knock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knock,knock

Wow I can't believe this sight has been so dead,Seem like Alex must have been the true leader on this sight.May he Rest In Peace
    1984 Thunderbird svo v-6 10.088 131.67 mph
    1972 mustang coupe nhra stock eliminator 351c ho
    NEVER HAVE SO FEW OWED SO MUCH TOO SO MANY

It's been that way for a while, even before Alex's passing. Not but about 10-12 of us "regular" posters, and some days, nobody posts anything. I try to comment at least once a day just to let folks know I'm still alive. Not sure anything else to do......
    ----1999 F150 XLT Lariat Super Cab 4X4 5.4----
    -----1947 Lincoln Zephyr Coupe 5.0-----
    -----2005 Expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4----
    " Sometimes you fix the car, sometimes the car fixes you" Steve L.

"Do not let anyone tell you it cannot be done. No challenge can match the heart and fight and spirit of America". President Donald J. Trump

Comment

I am still alive & well. I check in on a daily basis & usually post once every few days & post updates on my 69 Mustang.

https://mustangsandmore.vbulletin.ne...ork-done/page9
      Mike & Robin Grentus
      69 Mustang Coupe (project & future toy)
      08 Escape 4X4 (spare)
      00 Ranger Extd Cab 4X4 (my DD)
      99 Explorer Sport (wife's DD)
      14 Kawasaki Vulcan (wife's toy)
      M&M Member #- 890
      MCA #- 4549
      My 69 Coupe build album
      http://www.newyorkmustangs.com/forum...cs-t15096.html

Comment

I check in every day, but it seems a lot of the times when I do reply to something, it kills the thread.
        I guess I just have that effect on people. LOL
        Rob Hetzler
        M&M member since Oct 2000, #773
        Roxboro Dragway 2011 Top ET champion

My Photo Page

Comment

Hummm, that avatar does look like the grim reaper there Rob.
          ----1999 F150 XLT Lariat Super Cab 4X4 5.4----
          -----1947 Lincoln Zephyr Coupe 5.0-----
          -----2005 Expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4----
          " Sometimes you fix the car, sometimes the car fixes you" Steve L.

"Do not let anyone tell you it cannot be done. No challenge can match the heart and fight and spirit of America". President Donald J. Trump

Comment

I wonder if it would be a good idea to see it we can get some of the guys on the 351c.net on Facebook to come over.Tim Meyers is over there with his new 351 Cleveland block posting up date video of the machining of his block.Lots of engine talk about the Cleveland and Windsor base engine builds.Im just bringing up some suggestions to try get people talking about our ford stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by ford84stepside View Post
              Hummm, that avatar does look like the grim reaper there Rob.
              LOL
              It's Scorpius from Farscape.
              Rob Hetzler

My Photo Page

Comment

I've been signed up on the site since '05, but haven't posted much for quite a while. I know there's a wealth of knowledge here about older Ford products, so when I started working on my Cougar I started asking questions again (along with a thread on what I'm doing). I appreciate all of the comments people have made. I try to add to conversations when I can, but honestly I'm not as knowledgeable about a lot of this stuff as others here are.
                68 Cougar - 289, 4-speed
                '08 Mustang Bullitt #4492
                Previous Mustangs - '98 Cobra convertible, 87 GT

Comment

There is a really knowledgeable guy on class racer that is building a 1971 Boss 351 mustang stocker.What I'll do is send him private message and see if he will put his build over here.He is making the claim that he will have the fastest stocker in his class he claiming to have stocker Cleveland that will be making 600 to 700 hp as legal stocker.That is something that I'm waiting to see.His name is Bill Dielh (deal) not sure on the name spelling.

Comment

I try to stop in once a week. I guess if I ain't in here then I'm busy which is a good thing! Bill Diehl is a good dude and I value his input over on the YB on the Ford/Cleve threads! Seems like Forums like this are a dying thing but I appreciate them. Lately with the mild Winter I've been pretty busy helping buddies with stuff and them helping me with projects. Other than a oil/filter,plug change my Junk should be good to go. Made some upgrades in the towing the trailer dept. with a new hitch/weight distribution set-up. Even got a new Snell 2015 helmet to meet the rules....lol ....big timer here!! Just looking to have some fun this year.
                    Last week I put a new rear in the 92 with some 4.10's and after driving it some I think that the best gear for it for fun time. Next up is the 69 Vert and the new engine/c-4 swap....wayyyy overdue but I'm not looking forward to it.
                    79 Stang, full cage,mini-tubbed,396"W,G-Force G-101 4 spd,4.56's, tagged street/strip 10.28@129.3
                    69 Stang Vert
                    69 Stang Coupe
                    92 Stang 5.0 LX
                    other DD's

Comment

Hi Tater,
                      4.10s should be fun on the street..... your '92 is a street cruiser, correct? Is it a stick or automatic car? ​​​​​​​

Ryan
                      Quality means doing it right when no one is looking. - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Tater351C View Post
                        Even got a new Snell 2015 helmet to meet the rules....lol ....big timer here!!
                        LOL
                        I bought a new helmet at the end of last year as well. I even bought a new jacket. Now that's really big time there! LOL

Rob Hetzler

My Photo Page

Comment

I had ever intention of running an entire points season this year since I havent done that since 2012, but that debacle with the block has ended that hope.
                          Rob Hetzler

My Photo Page

Comment

Kid it looks like some of us that want to continue to run the Cleveland we may have to step up and invest in Tim Meyers new block.I know it's going to be a big hit,But to have something that's a real race block is going to be huge.I know my SVO V -6 block has only been ball honed for last two freshen ups and still keeps taken my abuse.

Comment

If/when I make the switch to an aftermarket block, I'm going to switch to a Windsor platform at that time....more than likely.
                              Rob Hetzler

My Photo Page

Comment

Working...
                              X