Brought to you in part by:
Thirteen Years!

Nineteen Years!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racing updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, that stick shift race is a big deal. I was looking at the flyer on Facebook, and it has a ton of sponsors.
    Rob Hetzler
    M&M member since Oct 2000, #773
    Roxboro Dragway 2011 Top ET champion

My Photo Page

Comment

• D@mn that's a huge payout for the car count.
      1965 Poppy Red Three Peddle Gear Banger
      347 Stock Block Pump Gas Street/Strip 10.44 @ 125.97 Old Combo
      363 Dart Block Pump Gas Street/Strip - 10.11 @ 133.17 so far

2005 Torch Red Topless Three Peddle 12 valve Monster
      244 Stock Block Pump Gas Street /Street Much Slower

Current CI Count - 103

Comment

• And that's not even taking in to consideration that they run a second chance race for all first round losers that pays $1500 to win.
        Rob Hetzler

My Photo Page

Comment

• Oh, and it's still leaking around the fill tube. $800 aftermarket case and it still uses the junk factory press in fill tube.
          Looks like tomorrow after work I get to pull the mount loose and drop it down as far as it will go to try and get a better look at it.
          Rob Hetzler

My Photo Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Poppy65 View Post
            D@mn that's a huge payout for the car count.
            Yes it is a huge payout!!! Bull called me this evening and was giving me the run down on payouts and I was like ďdamn hopefully you bring some cash up the road with us!Ē Almost makes me wanna throw my hat in the ring but just not happening this year. I wish our local Pro Stick group didnít schedule the first race of the season the same as the big Gear Jammers Race. But I guess it is what it is. Lol. Hey Rob, thatís sucks on the trans leak. Hopefully itíll be an easy fix for you.

79 Stang, full cage,mini-tubbed,396"W,G-Force G-101 4 spd,4.56's, tagged street/strip 10.28@129.3
            69 Stang Vert
            69 Stang Coupe
            92 Stang 5.0 LX
            other DD's

Comment

• Originally posted by kid vishus View Post
              $800 aftermarket case and it still uses the junk factory press in fill tube.
              THAT KINDA CRAP JUST FROSTS MY NIBBLETS!!! GGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Ryan
              Quality means doing it right when no one is looking. - Henry Ford

Comment

• Well it was brought to my attention that it may just be "over full". It is really hard to see that fluid on the dipstick. I figured it was worth a shot so I drained some out, then filled it back to where it looks like it is in the middle between the marks. Like I said, tuff to see. But so far, once again, it doesnt appear to be leaking. I'll know for sure tomorrow.
                I think the biggest problem with saturday at this point is the forecast.
                Rob Hetzler

My Photo Page

Comment

• Well the coming weekend forecast doesnít look too promising for Farmington or Beaver Springs this week. I hope if Farmington is rescheduled it isnít the following weekend. Grrrrr
                  79 Stang, full cage,mini-tubbed,396"W,G-Force G-101 4 spd,4.56's, tagged street/strip 10.28@129.3
                  69 Stang Vert
                  69 Stang Coupe
                  92 Stang 5.0 LX
                  other DD's

Comment

• Originally posted by Tater351C View Post
                    Well the coming weekend forecast doesnít look too promising for Farmington or Beaver Springs this week. I hope if Farmington is rescheduled it isnít the following weekend. Grrrrr
                    +1

Even the non-racing gardeners around here are sick of rain.

I'll be at the Beaver for the Friday night street races but am seriously considering driving home afterwards instead of waiting to see if the rains will wipe out the first Prostick race on Saturday. I normally camp out for 3 days of racing. Sunday doesn't look good at all so I'm already planning to skip it. Big Sigh . . . .

Dennis

65' STANG Street/Strip

434W NA, Victor Heads, Super Vic Intake, Bullet SR, Braswell Carb, 11.2:1, Gforce 4 Spd, 4:33, 93 Octane Pump Gas pushing 3550lbs. 9.91@135.56

Comment

• They havent canceled yet, as far as I know, but I have already made different plans. I havent even taken the car off the jack stands. Last time I looked today, they were showing 80% chance of thunderstorms for Farmington on saturday.

The 23rd of June is the next saturday where Farmington doesnt have something already scheduled.
                      Rob Hetzler

My Photo Page

Comment

• Yeah the weather forecast for the Farmington area hasnít gotten any better. With that being said Bull decided to not make the 7 hr trip. Weather for Beaver Springs not looking any better either. Might be good weekend to stay home and fire the grill up! Lol
                        69 Stang Vert
                        69 Stang Coupe
                        92 Stang 5.0 LX
                        other DD's

Comment

• Just an update. The Stick Shift Nationalís at Farmington this weekend has been cancelled and a make up date will be sometime in the Fall. Hopefully it wonít be the same date as one of the Pro Stick Association scheduled races.
                          69 Stang Vert
                          69 Stang Coupe
                          92 Stang 5.0 LX
                          other DD's

Comment

• I saw that earlier today as well.
                            Hopefully we will both be able to be there so we can finally meet up.
                            Rob Hetzler

My Photo Page

Comment

• It's been rescheduled for June 16th.
                              Rob Hetzler

My Photo Page

Comment

• Soooooooo
                                Unless I just come up to spectate, I wont be there. They wont be running any other classes to go with the Stick Shift Nationals. I had originally planned to go to Piedmont that day.
                                Rob Hetzler

My Photo Page

Comment

Working...
                                X