Brought to you in part by:
Thirteen Years!

Nineteen Years!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pro Stick Race Blog

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sucks on the red eye but the cars running like a top! Pretty cool to be able to get your dad out there with you.
    1965 Poppy Red Three Peddle Gear Banger
    347 Stock Block Pump Gas Street/Strip 10.44 @ 125.97 Old Combo
    363 Dart Block Pump Gas Street/Strip - 10.11 @ 133.17 so far

2005 Torch Red Topless Three Peddle 12 valve Monster
    244 Stock Block Pump Gas Street /Street Much Slower

Current CI Count - 104

Comment

Thanks Guys. The final Pro Stick race for this season is Oct 27 at Virginia Motorsports Park near Petersburg, Va. Pretty far away for me but Iím a good bit closer than a lot of the guys that run PS. VMP is a real nice track and the previous years PS races there seemed to go pretty well. Hopefully Mother Nature cooperates and maybe provides good conditions for some new personal bests!!!
      79 Stang, full cage,mini-tubbed,396"W,G-Force G-101 4 spd,4.71’s, tagged street/strip 10.215@131.3
      69 Stang Vert
      69 Stang Coupe
      92 Stang 5.0 LX
      other DD's

Comment

I currently planning to make the 4 1/2 hour trip, weather permitting. I have a couple of southern Virginia friends with fast classic late 60's Mustangs wanting to come play too. It should be a good time.
        Dennis

65' STANG Street/Strip

434W NA, Victor Heads, Super Vic Intake, Bullet SR, Braswell Carb, 11.2:1, Gforce 4 Spd, 4:33, 93 Octane Pump Gas pushing 3550lbs. 9.91@135.56

Comment

The payout sucks for the bracket portion of that race, but I'm actually thinking about heading that way myself. Get a little racing in, but more importantly, meet a couple of M&M'ers for the first time. No promises, but I am looking at it pretty seriously right now.
          Rob Hetzler
          M&M member since Oct 2000, #773
          Roxboro Dragway 2011 Top ET champion

My Photo Page

Comment

Originally posted by kid vishus View Post
            The payout sucks for the bracket portion of that race, but I'm actually thinking about heading that way myself. Get a little racing in, but more importantly, meet a couple of M&M'ers for the first time. No promises, but I am looking at it pretty seriously right now.
            That would be cool. You might even see your dad's old yellow falcon go down the track again.
            Dennis

65' STANG Street/Strip

434W NA, Victor Heads, Super Vic Intake, Bullet SR, Braswell Carb, 11.2:1, Gforce 4 Spd, 4:33, 93 Octane Pump Gas pushing 3550lbs. 9.91@135.56

Comment

Sounds cool Rob.
              79 Stang, full cage,mini-tubbed,396"W,G-Force G-101 4 spd,4.71’s, tagged street/strip 10.215@131.3
              69 Stang Vert
              69 Stang Coupe
              92 Stang 5.0 LX
              other DD's

Comment

Hereís a video from a pass last week at Eastside. I finally got the Wifey to help with the water box/burnout which I totally appreciate!! So thereís no burnout video. Lol Iím happy with the car for what it is. It seems to be working n consistent. https://youtu.be/SP_FmRSILbg
                69 Stang Vert
                69 Stang Coupe
                92 Stang 5.0 LX
                other DD's

Comment

Holy crap, I just realized this is in two weeks. Man, where did the month go?
                  But I'm really leaning towards going. I think the better half (KK) may even ride along.

Cool video. It sure leaves nice.
                  Rob Hetzler
                  M&M member since Oct 2000, #773
                  Roxboro Dragway 2011 Top ET champion

My Photo Page

Comment

Originally posted by Tater351C View Post
                    Hereís a video.... It seems to be working n consistent. https://youtu.be/SP_FmRSILbg
                    NICE pass, Tater!

Ryan
                    Quality means doing it right when no one is looking. - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                    X