Brought to you by:

Twenty Years!
The best source of parts, bar none!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Courtney Force will stop driving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poppy65
    replied
    One of my racing buddy's is the father in law to one of Robert Heights crew guys. He said Courtney is prego and is going to go down the same road as Ashley did.

Leave a comment:

• Ryan Wilke
    replied
    I've never met the man (John Force) so I can't say much about how he is wired, but I will say I think he and his family has done more to promote and bring attention to the sport of Drag Racing than one else that is still campaining.....

Ryan

Leave a comment:

• Tater351C
    replied
    Shes probably pregnant n Id guess go by the way side like her sister Ashly did??? John gets on my nerves anymore. I was never a fan of WWE n I dont like being treated like one in his interviews. Just my 2 centz....

Leave a comment:

• ford84stepside
    replied
    Originally posted by kid vishus View Post

To me that will be a GLORIOUS day. LOL
    I cant stand ole blabbermouth.
    That's what I like about him, he's nukking futs! I wish I could bottle up some of that energy he has.

Leave a comment:

• kid vishus
    replied
    Oh, and there is a lot of speculation Courtney is retiring because she is pregnant.

Leave a comment:

• kid vishus
    replied
    Originally posted by ford84stepside View Post
    Reckon when John will retire? Be hard to imagine NHRA without a Force in a drivers seat.
    To me that will be a GLORIOUS day. LOL
    I cant stand ole blabbermouth.

Leave a comment:

• ford84stepside
    replied
    Reckon when John will retire? Be hard to imagine NHRA without a Force in a drivers seat.

Leave a comment:

• blue34
    started a topic Courtney Force will stop driving

Courtney Force will stop driving

https://speedsport.com/drag-racing/n...BpJlCrzPZ3cEPQ
Working...
X