Brought to you by:

Twenty Years!
The best source of parts, bar none!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not what you want to see a month before the first race of the year . . .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Ouch on your breakage! Glad to hear it wasn’t worse n you got it back together. That sounds like what Mike n Leonard would’ve said. They’re good people n I usually learn something with each trip to G Force. Lol.... Dewayne Busch is a nice guy and told me a few things to try with my current combo that might help. He seemed surprised when he asked about my current engine combo and the basic/off the shelf parts in it after telling him. Hope to see you at Mason-Dixon in a couple weeks.
    79 Stang, full cage,mini-tubbed,396"W,G-Force G-101 4 spd,4.71’s, tagged street/strip 10.18@133.2
    69 Stang Vert
    69 Stang Coupe
    92 Stang 5.0 LX
    other DD's

Comment

glad to hear the breakage is not worse. keep letting us know how you do at the track.....

Keith
      34 FORD coupe...Cleveland POWERED https://mustangsandmore.vbulletin.ne...ilies/cool.png

it`s nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.

Keith

Comment

Glad to hear that the breakage wasnt worse than that.
        Our local stick shift group was running at our track last weekend, and when I pulled in the woman at the gate, who was new, asked me "you're not a gear jammer are you?" I replied, "good lord no, I break enough sh*t as it is."
        She laughed like she thought I was kidding. LOL
        Rob Hetzler
        M&M member since Oct 2000, #773
        Roxboro Dragway 2011 Top ET champion

My Photo Page

Comment

Working...
        X