Brought to you in part by:
Twelve Years!

Eighteen Years!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks to the members who have contributed to make this new board a reality

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to the members who have contributed to make this new board a reality

Here's who we really need to thank for bringing this board here...

And I hope I don't screw this up and forget anyone, if so, please let me know!

But special thanks go to:

Scott H
    Stewart
    ekbeanctr
    Capri Man
    Big D
    68 Coop
    Blacksmith
    hwyman3
    JSracing
    Southpaw
    Prostreeter
    Eddie D
    65whitestang
    Bulldog66
    tr1gger5
    Barry70Stang
    Earle Holt
    bob6364
    Scott302
    7DMach1
    Fastymz

The list staggers me, and I appreciate all the pitching in you folks did. This web site is great because our members make it so! Thanks everybody!
    '70 Mach 1 - '72 Sprint - '94 F-150 XL -'97 E-150 - '05 Sable LS
    My Mach's restoration progress
    My Sprint's restoration progress
    I wish Americans wouldn't take advice on complex social issues from people that make their living from the talents they learned in kindergarten; singing, dancing, coloring, playing pretend, tossing balls, telling jokes...
    Pay attention to the people who think and highlight honesty.

It was my pleasure Steve, I'm just happy to have a cool place like this to come and kick back, and BS with some good people. It's also saved my a small fortune on making it possible for me to do the work on my car myself, with the knowledge you people are willing to share. I will continue to help along the way, but the real Thanks needs to go to YOU, and the members that make this the best forum on the web. Thank You Steve, and everyone else, you people ROCK!
    William
    Semper Fidelis

One
    Big
    Ass
    Mistake
    America

Comment

As William said, it was my pleasure. It's a great family we've got here. I'm just glad to be a part of it.
      Greg W.
      M&M #3962 MCA #52100
      2002 Laser Red GT Coupe The Highwayman 3
      2016 F-250 Lariat Riggo
      1995 F-350 XLT Crew Cab DRW Snowman
      2016 Explorer Sport
      1966 Mustang Coupe 289 Lisa's Car, yet unnamed
      My M&M Page

Comment

Many Thanks

Yeah, What they said Job well done fellows, you are to be commended:banana:
        Barry70Stang
        70 Boss 302 Clone
        347 Stroker
        C-4 trans
        12.68 @ 105.87

Comment

I can't believe it!

uke: I just looked at my old profile and I have been a member since 2001:banana: And over 1500 posts! I know thats not as many as Alex but I think he knows somebody that gives him a 3 for 1 deal ??? Its all been good and I have made a few friends along the way. Not to mention the knowledge base is just amazing!

Thanks M&M
          Jim Bowden

Comment

Well worth the donation to keep the best forum on the web going!!!
            WELL DONE STEVE!!! YOUR THE MAN
            Blacksmith
            1966 GT350H "Recreation"
            2004 F-150
            Member #5359

http://mustangsandmore.com/memberpages/Blacksmith.html

Comment

Steve...no thanks needed...M&M is Priceless !!!!!!!!
              And for those who don't know...the Eddie D on the list is me 70 Pony !!!!
              I always had a bunch of aliases....
              Eddie "D"
              '70 Sports Roof, 351 W, 13.1 @ 107: Maple Grove.
              "The deadliest weapon in the world is a U.S. Marine and his rifle." Quote by General John J. Pershing U.S. Army.
              M&M Member #339.

Comment

Damn, I knew I'd forget someone, I forgot to include David Gillenwaters (69 Sportsroof), I'm awful sorry about that! Thank you Dave!

I also want to thank Steven Fagioli {Steve-UK}, Lyle Finnell {lyle29464} and Rino Durette {Dreamcometrue} for the contributions you've made today!
                I wish Americans wouldn't take advice on complex social issues from people that make their living from the talents they learned in kindergarten; singing, dancing, coloring, playing pretend, tossing balls, telling jokes...

Comment

Originally posted by SteveLaRiviere View Post
                  Damn, I knew I'd forget someone, I forgot to include David Gillenwaters (69 Sportsroof), I'm awful sorry about that! Thank you Dave!

I also want to thank Steven Fagioli {Steve-UK}, Lyle Finnell {lyle29464} and Rino Durette {Dreamcometrue} for the contributions you've made today!
                  My pleasure, Steve! It's just a little payback for the wealth of information and the friendship found in this GREAT Forum.

Long live M&M!!!!

Rino
                  '69 coupe 302 with a C-4 3:00-1 gears
                  Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, Holley 600cfm carb, Cobra air filter and valve covers
                  Dual exhaust with Ravin z-55 mufflers Pertronix II
                  Member#3729 Since April 2004
                  June 2005 Ford Product of the Month
                  http://mustangsandmore.com/memberpag...mcometrue.html
                  2003 F-150 4X4 w/ 4.2-V6

Comment

No Problem, just wish I could have figured out that Pay-Pal thing a bit quicker.

It is just great to have a site such as this:banana:
                    - - - - - - - - - - - -
                    302 with Toploader 3.80 rear. 1.78 60ft 12.91 @ 106.88

Comment

Thanks to three of our newest contributors, Keith Melcher {fastford34, now blue34}, Han Olson {now Big Mach}, and Stephen Cracknell {Stangfan}. M&M members are the best!

Comment

Don
                        6T6 Fastback,, 331 Stroker,, T-5,, 3:90 Posi..
                        Brilliant Silver & Royal MetallicBlue
                        w/ Candy Orange & Red FLAMES

Comment

Today thanks go to Jim Bowden {69maverick}

Comment

Steve, i`m glad it arrived on time.

great site,great info and GREAT PEOPLE ! :banana:

maybe a little more will be sent after the holiday crunch gets taken care of.
                            34 FORD coupe...Cleveland POWERED

it`s nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.

Comment

Thank you to Ryan Wilke, got your money order in the mail today and we very much appreciate it!

One thought that hit me today is that the first time I set up M&M with the web space and purchase of the UBB board and license and so forth it actually took me a few years of banner ads and Amazon.com book sales to recoup the costs, but this time, thanks to all of you, virtually the entire transition, board, web space and all has been paid by our members, and makes me feel humbled, grateful, and touched.

I want to also give a special thanks to Jerry Smith for suggesting the members pitch in, and Stewart Harvey who prodded members to pitch in.

Thank you all!

Comment

Working...
                              X