Brought to you in part by:
Twelve Years!

Eighteen Years!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you once again to RickS at National Parts Depot...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you once again to RickS at National Parts Depot...

...for once again agreeing to sponsor our web site for yet another year, making this the eighteenth year of helping our site survive.

They've been with us almost from the very beginning, so anyone that enjoys this little spot on the web of ours certainly owes NPD a debt of gratitude.

That and the fact that they sell the best parts and stand behind them, who could be a better place to get your parts? Nobody!

Thanks, Rick!
    '70 Mach 1 - '72 Sprint - '94 F-150 XL -'97 E-150 - '05 Sable LS
    My Mach's restoration progress
    My Sprint's restoration progress
    "Never offer advice. Wise men don't need it, and fools won't heed it." ~ author unknown

Thanks a ton Rick! Great products and service. I know they're for a Chebby, but on my latest orders, the items shipped promptly, non of that constant back order BS.
    1965 Poppy Red Three Peddle - Built Not Bought!
    347 Stock Block Pump Gas Street /Strip 10.49 @ 125.35

2005 Torch Red Topless Three Peddle - 12 valve Monster
    244 Stock Block Pump Gas Street /Street Much Slower

Current CI Count - 95

Comment

Somehow I missed this... sorry ! A BIG THANKS Rick. NPD is by far the BEST place to order ANYTHING you need for your "Pony"..

Thanks again it Rick & NPD !!
      Last edited by 70 Pony; 03-07-2017, 07:33 AM.
      Eddie "D"
      '70 Sports Roof, 351 W, 13.1 @ 107: Maple Grove.
      "The deadliest weapon in the world is a U.S. Marine and his rifle." Quote by General John J. Pershing U.S. Army.
      M&M Member #339.

Comment

First off, my hat is off to Rick at NPD...... 'Stang parts with unwavering quality for all of us that want what we want!
        Secondly, a HUGE thanks for their support in helping to sponsor M&M...... still my favorite FoMoCo site on the 'net!!

AND, it only seems appropriate to also say A GIANT THANK YOU to Steve LaRiviere - for keeping our beloved M&M rolling year after year!

Lastly, I have to say, and yeah, maybe it's not appropriate for this thread, but I will say it anyway................ I STILL sure do miss our beloved, Capt'n Alex, and his MoneyMaker hot rod.....the FoMoCo man who was always willing to share his expertise with those of us who were not worthy..... R.I.P, my Friend....

Ryan
        Quality means doing it right when no one is looking. - Henry Ford

Comment

Rick & NPD, thank you for the support
          34 FORD coupe...Cleveland POWERED

it`s nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Wilke View Post
            First off, my hat is off to Rick at NPD...... 'Stang parts with unwavering quality for all of us that want what we want!
            Secondly, a HUGE thanks for their support in helping to sponsor M&M...... still my favorite FoMoCo site on the 'net!!

AND, it only seems appropriate to also say A GIANT THANK YOU to Steve LaRiviere - for keeping our beloved M&M rolling year after year!

Lastly, I have to say, and yeah, maybe it's not appropriate for this thread, but I will say it anyway................ I STILL sure do miss our beloved, Capt'n Alex, and his MoneyMaker hot rod.....the FoMoCo man who was always willing to share his expertise with those of us who were not worthy..... R.I.P, my Friend....

Ryan
            Very, very well said Ryan. I believe that every member here feels the same way. I just wish that we would all realize the sacrifices Steve L makes to keep our beloved Mustangs and More alive. As well as realizing how NPD has stayed with us through good times and bad.
            Rick Schmidt is one hell of a guy, and if you ever spoke with him, despite being a guy with a personal car collection that I would KILL for, he is just a regular classic car lover, like the rest of us, and just like a regular guy will shoot the breeze and go out of his way to answer any questions.

You covered all the ground here Ryan. I just wish all of our other members would take take the time for just even a quick "Thank You." Face it, most of us here purchased stuff from NPD, because we wanted quality and great customer support.
            Eddie "D"
            '70 Sports Roof, 351 W, 13.1 @ 107: Maple Grove.
            "The deadliest weapon in the world is a U.S. Marine and his rifle." Quote by General John J. Pershing U.S. Army.
            M&M Member #339.

Comment

Ryan and Eddie..... You both hit on the head......... SO Thank you all who keep this,, BEST place on the net , Alive ... Steve and ALL our sponsors ...

I Too have talked to Rick (NPD ) and yes He was very pleasant and helped me alot thru the years.. The parts he has for our cars always seem to be the best available.. not just the cheapest junk that is out there.. and I thank you for that Rick ...

Here's another year to Mustangsandmore.....
              Jim Soderberg

70 Mach 1
              Arest-me-red paint
              351W 4sp ,4bbl,Hooker sup-comp, magnaflow stainless

Comment

Working...
              X