Brought to you in part by:
Twelve Years!

Eighteen Years!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not here as much as I used to be, but I am still here...
    Keith - member #70

Welcome to the USSA

Comment

Originally posted by KG4ZRC View Post
      I am not here as much as I used to be, but I am still here...
      ...and we really do appreciate it, sincerely. I wish I knew the secret to keeping people here.

Facebook is quite successful, maybe I should datamine personal information and resell it to advertisers, people seem to like that.
      '70 Mach 1 - '72 Sprint - '94 F-150 XL -'97 E-150 - '05 Sable LS
      My Mach's restoration progress
      My Sprint's restoration progress
      "Never offer advice. Wise men don't need it, and fools won't heed it." ~ author unknown

Comment

Originally posted by SteveLaRiviere View Post

Congratulations Ron, or should we call you Grandpa Scoop?
        Hey Nice to see your'e still alive and well scoop .. Ya don't be such a stranger Good to see your'e still a gear head and having fun...
        Jim Soderberg

70 Mach 1
        Arest-me-red paint
        351W 4sp ,4bbl,Hooker sup-comp, magnaflow stainless

Comment

Hi Ron!

Congrats on the grandkid! Spoil him up!
          Rick Stevens
          Billet Fluid Line Clamps: www.lsbilletworks.com

- FFR Mark III Cobra Replica (aka Rayne)
          - 68 Mustang Coupe - drag car under construction
          - 2012 F250 Powerstroke

Comment

Hot rods or any car stuff never gets out of your blood . Im even helping my step son with his import not my thing but I appreciate the passion. Oh and I do spoil the little guy. So cool to see many old friends on here .
            M&M #1240
            Apr 2001
            Ron

Comment

Recently heard from the guy bought my 65 the motor just blew while drag racing it with the nos system . He his going to redo the car as more of show car cruiser now he will send me pics when it's done . That's very cool ! Miss the car a lot but happy it went to the right person. Yes the big ass scoop is going away he said he will send it to me ! Very cool
              M&M #1240
              Apr 2001
              Ron

Comment

Steve not sure you don't get more people here ! By far the best site I've ever found . But I noitice a lot not all ok but a lot of younger car people don't even know how to do a brake job let alone modify or restore their cars . They go to you tube and then take it guys like us to help then fix their mistakes lol . I'll come by as much as I can
                M&M #1240
                Apr 2001
                Ron

Comment

Originally posted by SteveLaRiviere View Post

...and we really do appreciate it, sincerely. I wish I knew the secret to keeping people here.

Facebook is quite successful, maybe I should datamine personal information and resell it to advertisers, people seem to like that.
                  I am not going anywhere... I like the site, always have...
                  One day, I will have my mustang again.
                  Keith - member #70

Welcome to the USSA

Comment

Hey there, Scoop! Cool to see you haven't forgotten us!

Comment

Originally posted by Mustang Mike View Post
                      Hey there, Scoop! Cool to see you haven't forgotten us!
                      Kidding me your all unforgettable! Love this site and all of you !
                      M&M #1240
                      Apr 2001
                      Ron

Comment

I'm glad to see you back here Ron. I just wish more of the old members, who posted here, back a few years would return and contribute some posts or start some threads. So many guys who left got so much help and advice here at M&M, and then just seemed to up and leave.
                        I just feel that if you took a lot of info, help and advice ... all FREE by the way, then one should pay back all that help by hanging around and just TYPING something.
                        No matter how busy a guy or girl gets, how long does it take to stop by here, read a few threads, pick one out, and post some sort of reply ???
                        ONE a day would not take so much valuable time out of a busy person's day that it would upset their whole schedule and screw up their life !!!

BTW Ron. Congrats on becoming a Pop Pop. People used to tell me how Grand Kids are truly something special. And the love for them is a special love that can't be explained.
                        Well I found out how true that all is. My two Grand Kids, now 15 and 8 are the BEST things in my life and the most important. And the love that goes with that is so very, very special.
                        Eddie "D"
                        '70 Sports Roof, 351 W, 13.1 @ 107: Maple Grove.
                        "The deadliest weapon in the world is a U.S. Marine and his rifle." Quote by General John J. Pershing U.S. Army.
                        M&M Member #339.

Comment

Well said my friend ! We all get lost and busy but should never forget those that helped us and only asked for time in return . I'll do the best I can !
                          M&M #1240
                          Apr 2001
                          Ron

Comment

With three 66 mustangs, 2 coupes and a fastback and now a 28 model A Tudor with a 302 c4. I am always returning to find clues to my problems.. Thanks for the many posts

Comment

Working...
                            X