Brought to you in part by:
Thirteen Years!

Nineteen Years!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Too soon...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SteveLaRiviere View Post
    At least its hot out, we have gotten up to 22 degrees.

D701AAAF-696C-4774-A016-B1043A7181F4.jpeg
    Well, at least you've got something to take the old mind off those cold temps..........while watching the weather.
    M&M Member #91
    Ford Dealership Engine/Chassis Master Certified Technician
    US Navy submarine vet; Operation Iraqi Freedom vet..x 2...USAF Reserve...RETIRED, 26 total years

Current 2003 Azure Blue Mach 1. All My Past Mustangs:'84 GT-5 spd, my first; '91 GT-auto; '70 M-code Mach 1-grabber yellow; '95 GTS-5 spd, Pro-Charged, totaled; '95 GTS 5 spd, replacement; '89 LX 5.0 'vert-5 spd; '90 LX 5.0 hatch-5 spd; '69 M-code Mach 1-4 spd; '90 5.0 LX 'vert; '03 Mach 1-5 spd, '93 Mustang LX vert.

Comment

Originally posted by submariner mustanger View Post

Well, at least you've got something to take the old mind off those cold temps..........while watching the weather.
      Yes indeed, especially when she is predicting temperatures above freezing for the first time since Christmas Eve on the way.

001A9F9D-BB00-4144-8E89-61F6ABA23F3F.jpeg
      '70 Mach 1 - '72 Sprint - '94 F-150 XL -'97 E-150 - '18 Edge SEL AWD

My Mach's restoration progress
      My Sprint's restoration progress
      ”Mercy for the guilty is cruelty to the innocent.” ~ Adam Smith

Comment

We just hit 33 degrees! There is actually water dripping from my eaves!

681398FF-49B2-492D-9EA5-18C6EC2C3077.jpeg
        45E82B56-2BC2-44FC-ABAB-4D3A96091CC3.jpeg

Comment

We just hit 33 degrees! There is actually water dripping from my eaves!

681398FF-49B2-492D-9EA5-18C6EC2C3077.jpeg
          45E82B56-2BC2-44FC-ABAB-4D3A96091CC3.jpeg
          Uh huh!!
          M&M Member #91
          Ford Dealership Engine/Chassis Master Certified Technician
          US Navy submarine vet; Operation Iraqi Freedom vet..x 2...USAF Reserve...RETIRED, 26 total years

Current 2003 Azure Blue Mach 1. All My Past Mustangs:'84 GT-5 spd, my first; '91 GT-auto; '70 M-code Mach 1-grabber yellow; '95 GTS-5 spd, Pro-Charged, totaled; '95 GTS 5 spd, replacement; '89 LX 5.0 'vert-5 spd; '90 LX 5.0 hatch-5 spd; '69 M-code Mach 1-4 spd; '90 5.0 LX 'vert; '03 Mach 1-5 spd, '93 Mustang LX vert.

Comment

The cold is really starting to take its toll. My garage door opener decided to die.
            Well, at least the garage door opener is fixed.

4EF0A168-AC09-454A-9A32-FFD82C3BBF06.jpeg

Comment

This morning it got down to 25 below zero, without windchill factor. Luckily the wind was light. You could hear the trees popping and the wood on the deck cracking. Hard to imagine that the temperature has to go up 100 degrees just to be a comfortable 75 degrees. The furnace is going full blast and we can only get to 64 in here. I have an electric heater next to me helping out. Right now outside it warmed up to a balmy zero degrees, which will probably be the high for the day.
              soooooooo . . . are you ready to move to the South yet??
              Mark C ~
              M&M member #332
              1965 coupe - owned since '79
              1970 Mach 1 T-5 (export Mustang) - owned since '86
              http://mustangsandmore.com/memberpages/70MachT5.html
              "My '65 coupe is going back together"
              /___ ___ ___ \
              (]]]_ _ O _ __[[[)
              \_ o _ ___ _ o _/
              |___| ...... |___|

Comment

THANK GOODNESS !!! Today while we are having one to two inches of rain, it is 64 degrees ... (24 degrees above normal !) .... if it was 32 or lower, we'd be looking at 10 to 20 inches of SNOW !!
                Eddie "D"
                '70 Sports Roof, 351 W, 13.1 @ 107: Maple Grove.
                "The deadliest weapon in the world is a U.S. Marine and his rifle." Quote by General John J. Pershing U.S. Army.
                M&M Member #339.

Comment

Originally posted by 70MachT-5 View Post

soooooooo . . . are you ready to move to the South yet??
                  It’s 47 degrees here, I can barely stand all this heat.

Comment

I think Steve just likes to look at the weather girl.
                    ----1999 F150 XLT Lariat Super Cab 4X4 5.4----
                    -----1947 Lincoln Zephyr Coupe 5.0-----
                    -----2005 Expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4----
                    " Sometimes you fix the car, sometimes the car fixes you" Steve L.

"Do not let anyone tell you it cannot be done. No challenge can match the heart and fight and spirit of America". President Donald J. Trump

Comment

8" of snow on the ground and it's still coming down. They are saying it could last another 4 or 5 hours before it quits.
                      Rob Hetzler
                      M&M member since Oct 2000, #773
                      Roxboro Dragway 2011 Top ET champion

My Photo Page

Comment

We got about 1" of the white junk yesterday here, I made it home just as everything was turning white. 10* last night, 30* today, 10* again tonight, then 50's by Sat.
                        Of course that 1" of snow shut everything in the state down, well some places got about 3", but it turned to ice on the roads then froze solid, so you couldn't go anywhere. At least AL has finally moved into the 20th century and started using calcium chloride in some places on the main roads. Used to be we had to wait on the temps to rise and the sun to take care of it, by late afternoon today most everything was open and thawed out, even at 30*. I didn't even try to load today, knowing most places were still shut down, couldn't have went out even if I had of loaded.

I'm so ready for spring....

"Do not let anyone tell you it cannot be done. No challenge can match the heart and fight and spirit of America". President Donald J. Trump

Comment

Originally posted by ford84stepside View Post
                          I think Steve just likes to look at the weather girl.
                          Guilty.

We got another 6 inches yesterday, but I am not complaining too much because we just came out of a warm spell which we melted around half of what was on the ground, and we are supposed to see 40 degrees again over the weekend.

5C2545EE-DDFC-427C-A4AE-F76F52EE621A.jpeg
                          F7460CF9-C649-4541-972F-82DA326209C9.jpeg

Comment

It got to the low 40's yesterday and melted a good bit of the snow. Supposed to be low 50s today and mid 50s tomorrow. I suspect all but the piles created by plows will be gone by monday.
                            Rob Hetzler
                            M&M member since Oct 2000, #773
                            Roxboro Dragway 2011 Top ET champion

My Photo Page

Comment

Last night was the first night we've had since Jan 11 that wasn't below freezing. High 50's today, 60's tomorrow, rain and 50's Mon, then normal 50's in the day, 30's at night for probably a couple of weeks. Need some rain though, we have slipped back into drought conditions again, even after having a surplus rain year last year. Last year was in a drought most of the year, finally got out of it in Dec. Looking like this may be another dry one...

Comment

Working...
                              X