Brought to you in part by:
Twelve Years!

Eighteen Years!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US admits having secret UFO program ....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US admits having secret UFO program ....

I hate mysteries, and I'm always wanting to know the answers .... the REAL answers. As far as UFO's, I believe they are just that ... UNIDENTIFIED !! I believe some are natural phenomena. I'm sure that some are us, the U.S. Government, flying and testing secret weapons (aircraft, missiles, drones etc), and some are just plain 'UNEXPLAINED' !
    An official government program named: The Advanced Aerospace THREAT Identification Program, has been identified as a REAL Department of Defense Program, started on the insistence of former Nevada Senator Harry Reid (D-NV).
    Hell, even the New York Times wrote a full article about this, just a few days ago. (see first link below)
    Some of the former members of this program, the CIA and the DoD have formed their own group and are releasing some pretty convincing videos of Navy E-18 Fighter Jets intercepting objects in the Pacific Ocean off the coast of San Diego.

The last link I copied below is the most interesting, and includes the voice communications by two Navy Pilots ;;;;

OK, what do you all think ??

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/u...ject-navy.html

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/1...n-ufo-funding/

https://coi.tothestarsacademy.com/20...tz-flir1-video

https://coi.tothestarsacademy.com/gimbal
    Eddie "D"
    '70 Sports Roof, 351 W, 13.1 @ 107: Maple Grove.
    "The deadliest weapon in the world is a U.S. Marine and his rifle." Quote by General John J. Pershing U.S. Army.
    M&M Member #339.

Wow! Crazy- Iím still in the thought of a military doing testing / evaluation.
    Mike Gasdick 69 Cougar XR-7 , 14:1 358W Canfield heads, CalTrac's / split mono's, "Mighty Mite" C4 w/trans-brake. 11.39..so far.
    1996 F-150 two wheel drive. 5.0 w/ E4OD.
    2002 F250 Superduty 4x4 with a spark plug spittin', manifold crackin' , fuse box burnin , 5.4 !

Comment

I've always felt that we are not the only intelligent life forms out there. I don't know if they are little green men or look like us, but the probability is just too great for their not to be anything else out there. And that probability also includes the possibility that they are more advanced than us. Now, whether we are ever able to communicate with them is a different story, we have problems communicating between different languages already, and I doubt that aliens would come speaking the King's English!

There is no telling what our Govt and other Govts around the world know, and won't tell us......
      ----1999 F150 XLT Lariat Super Cab 4X4 5.4----
      -----1947 Lincoln Zephyr Coupe 5.0-----
      -----2005 Expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4----
      " Sometimes you fix the car, sometimes the car fixes you" Steve L.

"Do not let anyone tell you it cannot be done. No challenge can match the heart and fight and spirit of America". President Donald J. Trump

Comment

Originally posted by ford84stepside View Post
        I've always felt that we are not the only intelligent life forms out there...
        Never mind other planets, I think we need more intelligent life on this planet!

Paul N.

'84 EXP: 5.0, T-5, 4.30 9", Fat Tires
        Backyard Experiment

sumptus censum ne superet
        (let not your spending exceed your income)

Comment

Originally posted by Paul N. View Post

Which is why, I suspect that even if they can get here, folks from "other planets" aren't ready and/or willing to communicate very much with us! We're simply barbarians with no real instinct for improving the overall good of our species! Too much of a tendency toward greed and avarice.
          JMHO,
          Gene
          To quote my big brother: "Gettin' Old Ain't For Sissies"
          '68 coupe/5.0/T5
          '69 F250
          '56 Chebbie 3200 P/U
          '03 Miata (wife's ride)

Comment

Originally posted by Paul N. View Post

I agree with that!
            ----1999 F150 XLT Lariat Super Cab 4X4 5.4----
            -----1947 Lincoln Zephyr Coupe 5.0-----
            -----2005 Expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4----
            " Sometimes you fix the car, sometimes the car fixes you" Steve L.

"Do not let anyone tell you it cannot be done. No challenge can match the heart and fight and spirit of America". President Donald J. Trump

Comment

I know UFOs are real, the ghost of a bigfoot told so once with a Ouija board.
              '70 Mach 1 - '72 Sprint - '94 F-150 XL -'97 E-150 - '05 Sable LS
              My Mach's restoration progress
              My Sprint's restoration progress
              It is much more effective to teach people how to swim than to try to dry all the world oceans.

Comment

Like everything else where there is no proof, I keep searching for answers. When I hear scientists talk about the size of the Universe, and that there are multi BILLIONS OF STARS (SUNS), with multi billions of orbiting planets, the odds say there is plenty of intelligent life out there.
                And when I hear scientists say that other world's are too far away in "light years" to have their astronauts visit us, I wonder, if these other worlds and other beings are millions of years older than us, possibly they have the technology to "BEND" time and space, and turn a thousand light years, into (say) one year.

Most Hollywood movies make aliens bad guys, out to destroy or enslave Earth. Maybe they are just curious, like we are with our space explorations. I don't think it's impossible that other worlds have sent UNMANNED vehicles to check us out.
                Way too many pilots, military & commercial, have seen some very weird stuff in the sky. The two Naval aviators in the above story were on FOX News. Pretty level headed guys, both said that they believe that alien technology exists and was observed by them, that day.
                Eddie "D"
                '70 Sports Roof, 351 W, 13.1 @ 107: Maple Grove.
                "The deadliest weapon in the world is a U.S. Marine and his rifle." Quote by General John J. Pershing U.S. Army.
                M&M Member #339.

Comment

Working...
                X