Brought to you in part by:
Thirteen Years!

Nineteen Years!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 gt/cs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 gt/cs?

Does anyone know if Ford is planning to sell the GT/CS in 2018? I looked online at Ford Canada and no mention of it. Also find it weird that the website indicates that Mustang brochures are no longer available/ I wonder if you can still get them at the dealerships?
    Steve - M&M Member #690

1968 GT/CS California Special Candy Apple Red
    2018 Premium GT Fastback Ruby Red

Member: Vancouver Island Mustangs Association; Owner 1990 Limited Edition Mustang Registry
    Steve's 1990 Limited Edition Convertible Website & Home of the 1990 Limited Edition Mustang Registry

I have not heard anything about the GT/CS, but I have heard another Bullett is on the way.
    '70 Mach 1 - '72 Sprint - '94 F-150 XL -'97 E-150 - '18 Edge SEL AWD

My Mach's restoration progress
    My Sprint's restoration progress
    ”Mercy for the guilty is cruelty to the innocent.” ~ Adam Smith

Comment

Gt500 ftw!
      1965 Poppy Red Three Peddle Gear Banger
      347 Stock Block Pump Gas Street/Strip 10.44 @ 125.97 Old Combo
      363 Dart Block Pump Gas Street/Strip - 10.11 @ 133.17 so far

2005 Torch Red Topless Three Peddle 12 valve Monster
      244 Stock Block Pump Gas Street /Street Much Slower

Current CI Count - 103

Comment

Originally posted by Poppy65 View Post
        Gt500 ftw!
        I have a 1968 GT/CS and thought how cool would it be to have another one 50 years newer.

Steve - M&M Member #690

Member: Vancouver Island Mustangs Association; Owner 1990 Limited Edition Mustang Registry
        Steve's 1990 Limited Edition Convertible Website & Home of the 1990 Limited Edition Mustang Registry

Comment

Originally posted by Stangfan View Post

I have a 1968 GT/CS and thought how cool would it be to have another one 50 years newer.
          A red one, of course, right?
          '70 Mach 1 - '72 Sprint - '94 F-150 XL -'97 E-150 - '18 Edge SEL AWD

My Mach's restoration progress
          My Sprint's restoration progress
          ”Mercy for the guilty is cruelty to the innocent.” ~ Adam Smith

Comment

You could always add to the stable and find a '68 GT500 as well
            1965 Poppy Red Three Peddle Gear Banger
            347 Stock Block Pump Gas Street/Strip 10.44 @ 125.97 Old Combo
            363 Dart Block Pump Gas Street/Strip - 10.11 @ 133.17 so far

2005 Torch Red Topless Three Peddle 12 valve Monster
            244 Stock Block Pump Gas Street /Street Much Slower

Current CI Count - 103

Comment

Originally posted by SteveLaRiviere View Post

A red one, of course, right?
              Yup...and with a white stripe too.
              Steve - M&M Member #690

Comment

Originally posted by Poppy65 View Post
                Gt500 ftw!
                Except for the fact that I can't drive a standard trans, due to childhood polio.
                Steve - M&M Member #690

Comment

I haven’t actually researched this but we’’’ve been receiving 2018 Mustangs for a couple of months now and I have yet to see a new GT/CS come thru the shop. The stripes and different wheels/body trim ALWAYS gets a little extra attention from all of us when they arrive and we PDI them.
                  Ill keep my eye out!
                  M&M Member #91
                  Ford Dealership Engine/Chassis Master Certified Technician
                  US Navy submarine vet; Operation Iraqi Freedom vet..x 2...USAF Reserve...RETIRED, 26 total years

Current 2003 Azure Blue Mach 1. All My Past Mustangs:'84 GT-5 spd, my first; '91 GT-auto; '70 M-code Mach 1-grabber yellow; '95 GTS-5 spd, Pro-Charged, totaled; '95 GTS 5 spd, replacement; '89 LX 5.0 'vert-5 spd; '90 LX 5.0 hatch-5 spd; '69 M-code Mach 1-4 spd; '90 5.0 LX 'vert; '03 Mach 1-5 spd, '93 Mustang LX vert.

Comment

Originally posted by submariner mustanger View Post
                    I haven’t actually researched this but we’’’ve been receiving 2018 Mustangs for a couple of months now and I have yet to see a new GT/CS come thru the shop. The stripes and different wheels/body trim ALWAYS gets a little extra attention from all of us when they arrive and we PDI them.
                    Ill keep my eye out!
                    Thanks sub! Do you know if Ford is still giving out brochures?

Steve - M&M Member #690

Comment

Thanks sub! Do you know if Ford is still giving out brochures?
                      Yes, I just went and checked. A rack of brochures of the entire 2018 line up is available. I took a peek at the 2018 Mustang brochure....definitely NO GT/CS for 2018.
                      Plenty of other interesting combinations to temp you though.
                      M&M Member #91
                      Ford Dealership Engine/Chassis Master Certified Technician
                      US Navy submarine vet; Operation Iraqi Freedom vet..x 2...USAF Reserve...RETIRED, 26 total years

Current 2003 Azure Blue Mach 1. All My Past Mustangs:'84 GT-5 spd, my first; '91 GT-auto; '70 M-code Mach 1-grabber yellow; '95 GTS-5 spd, Pro-Charged, totaled; '95 GTS 5 spd, replacement; '89 LX 5.0 'vert-5 spd; '90 LX 5.0 hatch-5 spd; '69 M-code Mach 1-4 spd; '90 5.0 LX 'vert; '03 Mach 1-5 spd, '93 Mustang LX vert.

Comment

Thanks for checking...probably just as well.
                        Steve - M&M Member #690

Comment

Working...
                        X