Brought to you in part by:
Thirteen Years!

Nineteen Years!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Parallel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Parallel

Watched the new X Files show on TV. One scene had Mulder abusing a new Mustang being chased by what looked like some Mopar. Sure seemed like a parallel to the famous scene in Bullitt to me. Wonder if that was intentional...
    Paul N.

'84 EXP: 5.0, T-5, 4.30 9", Fat Tires
    Backyard Experiment

sumptus censum ne superet
    (let not your spending exceed your income)

I believe it was a Charger, so yes, I would assume the scene was a bit of a Bullitt reference. I am rather disappointed in the reincarnation of the X-Files. Watched it last season and it was OK. I found last night's episode to be somewhat lame. I don't believe I will bother with it again. The original series was far better, IMHO.
    Steve - M&M Member #690

1968 GT/CS California Special Candy Apple Red
    2018 Premium GT Fastback Ruby Red

Member: Vancouver Island Mustangs Association; Owner 1990 Limited Edition Mustang Registry
    Steve's 1990 Limited Edition Convertible Website & Home of the 1990 Limited Edition Mustang Registry

Comment

Originally posted by Paul N. View Post
      Watched the new X Files show on TV. One scene had Mulder abusing a new Mustang being chased by what looked like some Mopar. Sure seemed like a parallel to the famous scene in Bullitt to me. Wonder if that was intentional...
      My wife & I watched it today & I thought the same thing. Looked like a Charger to me.
      Mike & Robin Grentus
      69 Mustang Coupe (project & future toy)
      08 Escape 4X4 (spare)
      00 Ranger Extd Cab 4X4 (my DD)
      99 Explorer Sport (wife's DD)
      14 Kawasaki Vulcan (wife's toy)
      M&M Member #- 890
      MCA #- 4549
      My 69 Coupe build album
      http://www.newyorkmustangs.com/forum...cs-t15096.html

Comment

Working...