Brought to you in part by:
Thirteen Years!

Nineteen Years!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come on SPRING .. One of our local shows from a drone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on SPRING .. One of our local shows from a drone

https://youtu.be/PfM73Lq2IZ8

I'm in there at 11:06 to 11:14 in the shade with hood up and the shaker hole
    Jim Soderberg

70 Mach 1
    Arest-me-red paint
    351W 4sp ,4bbl,Hooker sup-comp, magnaflow stainless

Although neat footage, having flown (and lost control of) a couple of a drones myself, (they self land if they run out of battery), just not too sure Id be too excited seeing one floating around that close to my pride and joy.
    M&M Member #91
    Ford Dealership Engine/Chassis Master Certified Technician
    US Navy submarine vet; Operation Iraqi Freedom vet..x 2...USAF Reserve...RETIRED, 26 total years

Current 2003 Azure Blue Mach 1. All My Past Mustangs:'84 GT-5 spd, my first; '91 GT-auto; '70 M-code Mach 1-grabber yellow; '95 GTS-5 spd, Pro-Charged, totaled; '95 GTS 5 spd, replacement; '89 LX 5.0 'vert-5 spd; '90 LX 5.0 hatch-5 spd; '69 M-code Mach 1-4 spd; '90 5.0 LX 'vert; '03 Mach 1-5 spd, '93 Mustang LX vert.

Comment

Wow Jim. Some beautiful cars in that show. Great pics from that drone ... What body of water is that in the background ??
      Eddie "D"
      '70 Sports Roof, 351 W, 13.1 @ 107: Maple Grove.
      "The deadliest weapon in the world is a U.S. Marine and his rifle." Quote by General John J. Pershing U.S. Army.
      M&M Member #339.

Comment

I completely agree with you on that thing hitting a car . It could cost Big Bucks to be liable for the damage.. Eddie,,, That's Lake Michigan . I live south of Milwaukee Wi. Having grown up here,, sometimes I don't appreciate how beautiful it is . Had a friend visit from Missouri and he never seen a lake he couldn't see across... ( Ha Ha ) ..
        Jim Soderberg

70 Mach 1
        Arest-me-red paint
        351W 4sp ,4bbl,Hooker sup-comp, magnaflow stainless

Comment

Working...
        X