Brought to you in part by:
Thirteen Years!

Nineteen Years!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 2018 Mustang GT Premium Fastback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 2018 Mustang GT Premium Fastback

I got an update yesterday. My GT was built March 7th and released into the transportation hub yesterday. It should be here sometime in late April depending upon the train schedules. Now, if I could only get a 2018 Mustang sales brochure. I know they exist, but my dealer doesn't seem to have any.
    Steve - M&M Member #690

1968 GT/CS California Special Candy Apple Red
    2018 Premium GT Fastback Ruby Red

Member: Vancouver Island Mustangs Association; Owner 1990 Limited Edition Mustang Registry
    Steve's 1990 Limited Edition Convertible Website & Home of the 1990 Limited Edition Mustang Registry

Woo, getting close now!
    '70 Mach 1 - '72 Sprint - '94 F-150 XL -'97 E-150 - '05 Sable LS
    My Mach's restoration progress
    My Sprint's restoration progress
    ”Mercy for the guilty is cruelty to the innocent.” ~ Adam Smith

Comment

When we bought our car in '16 all the dealers said that Ford doesn't publish sales brochures any more. I bet you are excited! The day of delivery for our GT was better than Christmas.
      Some assembly required.

Comment

Originally posted by Stangfan View Post
        Now, if I could only get a 2018 Mustang sales brochure. I know they exist, but my dealer doesn't seem to have any.
        I will see if I can pull a couple for you on Monday (hopefully we STILL have some since I posted those pics in January)
        https://mustangsandmore.vbulletin.ne...223-2018-gt-cs
        Last edited by submariner mustanger; 03-25-2018, 05:38 AM.
        M&M Member #91
        Ford Dealership Engine/Chassis Master Certified Technician
        US Navy submarine vet; Operation Iraqi Freedom vet..x 2...USAF Reserve...RETIRED, 26 total years

Current 2003 Azure Blue Mach 1. All My Past Mustangs:'84 GT-5 spd, my first; '91 GT-auto; '70 M-code Mach 1-grabber yellow; '95 GTS-5 spd, Pro-Charged, totaled; '95 GTS 5 spd, replacement; '89 LX 5.0 'vert-5 spd; '90 LX 5.0 hatch-5 spd; '69 M-code Mach 1-4 spd; '90 5.0 LX 'vert; '03 Mach 1-5 spd, '93 Mustang LX vert.

Comment

Originally posted by submariner mustanger View Post
          I will see if I can pull a couple for you on Monday (hopefully we STILL have some since I posted those pics in January)
          https://mustangsandmore.vbulletin.ne...223-2018-gt-cs
          That would be awesome! Thank you!!
          Steve - M&M Member #690

Member: Vancouver Island Mustangs Association; Owner 1990 Limited Edition Mustang Registry
          Steve's 1990 Limited Edition Convertible Website & Home of the 1990 Limited Edition Mustang Registry

Comment

That would be awesome! Thank you!!
            I grabbed two 2018 Mustang brochures. I also picked up an official “Mustang Ford Performance Parts” brochure for you....in case you get that itch.

Message me your address and I’ll send them out this weekend in a bubble wrap envelope.
            I know you’re in Canada....I’ll take care of the postage, just send me a Christmas card from Canada !
            M&M Member #91
            US Navy submarine vet; Operation Iraqi Freedom vet..x 2...USAF Reserve...RETIRED, 26 total years

Current 2003 Azure Blue Mach 1. All My Past Mustangs:'84 GT-5 spd, my first; '91 GT-auto; '70 M-code Mach 1-grabber yellow; '95 GTS-5 spd, Pro-Charged, totaled; '95 GTS 5 spd, replacement; '89 LX 5.0 'vert-5 spd; '90 LX 5.0 hatch-5 spd; '69 M-code Mach 1-4 spd; '90 5.0 LX 'vert; '03 Mach 1-5 spd, '93 Mustang LX vert.

Comment

M&M Member #91

Comment

M&M Member #91

Comment

M&M Member #91

Comment

M&M Member #91

Comment

Originally posted by submariner mustanger View Post
                      I grabbed two 2018 Mustang brochures. I also picked up an official “Mustang Ford Performance Parts” brochure for you....in case you get that itch.

Message me your address and I’ll send them out this weekend in a bubble wrap envelope.
                      I know you’re in Canada....I’ll take care of the postage, just send me a Christmas card from Canada !
                      Oh My Gawd!! Thanks so much!
                      Steve - M&M Member #690

Comment

Oh My Gawd!! Thanks so much!
                        You’re welcome! I’ll let you know when they’re on the way.
                        M&M Member #91

Comment

Very cool, Craig. M&Mers are the best!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveLaRiviere View Post
                            Very cool, Craig. M&Mers are the best!
                            Absolutely! I had pretty much given up on ever getting my hands on a brochure. Thanks again Craig!!
                            Steve - M&M Member #690

Comment

It’s interesting to note that up here our local dealers also all tell us Ford no longer uses printed brochures. Even though people are buying the cars.

Comment

Working...
                              X