Brought to you in part by:
Thirteen Years!

Nineteen Years!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 2018 Mustang GT Premium Fastback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by submariner mustanger View Post
    They rely on those surveys for all kinds of reasons, so when you do finally get the car, donít forget to fill it out.
    I will be doing the survey, no worries. I just found it amusing that the survey arrived before the car.
    Steve - M&M Member #690

'68 GT/CS California Special Candy Apple Red
    '90 Limited Edition Mustang LX 5.0 'vert (7-Up Car)

Member: Vancouver Island Mustangs Association; Owner 1990 Limited Edition Mustang Registry
    Steve's 1990 Limited Edition Convertible Website & Home of the 1990 Limited Edition Mustang Registry

Comment

Originally posted by Stangfan View Post

I will be doing the survey, no worries. I just found it amusing that the survey arrived before the car.
      I checked on the brochures today. They are in BC, you will have them Monday!

M&M Member #91
      Ford Dealership Engine/Chassis Master Certified Technician
      US Navy submarine vet; Operation Iraqi Freedom vet..x 2...USAF Reserve...RETIRED, 26 total years

Current 2003 Azure Blue Mach 1. All My Past Mustangs:'84 GT-5 spd, my first; '91 GT-auto; '70 M-code Mach 1-grabber yellow; '95 GTS-5 spd, Pro-Charged, totaled; '95 GTS 5 spd, replacement; '89 LX 5.0 'vert-5 spd; '90 LX 5.0 hatch-5 spd; '69 M-code Mach 1-4 spd; '90 5.0 LX 'vert; '03 Mach 1-5 spd, '93 Mustang LX vert.

Comment

Originally posted by submariner mustanger View Post
        i checked on the brochures today. They are in bc, you will have them monday!
        woooohooooo....
        Steve - M&M Member #690

Member: Vancouver Island Mustangs Association; Owner 1990 Limited Edition Mustang Registry
        Steve's 1990 Limited Edition Convertible Website & Home of the 1990 Limited Edition Mustang Registry

Comment

A big thank you to Craig (submariner mustanger) for going above and beyond in obtaining and sending to me a 2018 Mustang brochure, Ford Racing brochure and 2018 Ford products brochure! I would not have been able to get these items here, as our local dealership does not seem to spend the money to get them anymore. Much appreciated Craig!
          Steve - M&M Member #690

Comment

A big thank you to Craig (submariner mustanger) for going above and beyond in obtaining and sending to me a 2018 Mustang brochure, Ford Racing brochure and 2018 Ford products brochure! I would not have been able to get these items here, as our local dealership does not seem to spend the money to get them anymore. Much appreciated Craig!
            My Pleasure Steve!! Although WE ended up pissed at how FedEx did us wrong, glad it ended up OK.
            (BTW, those thinking about shipping FedEx, let them pack what your shipping, or insure your package (I packed it then valued the package at $1.00....since it was just brochures.)
            Or better yet, use a different shipper!! Lol!!

Anyway, thanks for the kind words Steve! If anybody else needs Ford brochures, and canít get them, Iím your man!!
            M&M Member #91
            US Navy submarine vet; Operation Iraqi Freedom vet..x 2...USAF Reserve...RETIRED, 26 total years

Current 2003 Azure Blue Mach 1. All My Past Mustangs:'84 GT-5 spd, my first; '91 GT-auto; '70 M-code Mach 1-grabber yellow; '95 GTS-5 spd, Pro-Charged, totaled; '95 GTS 5 spd, replacement; '89 LX 5.0 'vert-5 spd; '90 LX 5.0 hatch-5 spd; '69 M-code Mach 1-4 spd; '90 5.0 LX 'vert; '03 Mach 1-5 spd, '93 Mustang LX vert.

Comment

Yesterday my daughter came to take my 7-Up Car to her house. I had promised that she would get it one day and even put it in my will to make sure she did. After 19 years of owning this car, I was feeling a little melancholy to see it go away. Dawne on the other hand, was very happy. She is already planning to show the car this Summer.
              Attached Files
              Steve - M&M Member #690

Comment

Yesterday my daughter came to take my 7-Up Car to her house. I had promised that she would get it one day and even put it in my will to make sure she did. After 19 years of owning this car, I was feeling a little melancholy to see it go away. Dawne on the other hand, was very happy. She is already planning to show the car this Summer.
                Wow!! Great post, especially for those of us with Mustang loving daughters!
                M&M Member #91

Comment

Very cool!
                  '70 Mach 1 - '72 Sprint - '94 F-150 XL -'97 E-150 - '05 Sable LS
                  My Mach's restoration progress
                  My Sprint's restoration progress
                  ĒMercy for the guilty is cruelty to the innocent.Ē ~ Adam Smith

Comment

The car arrived on Friday and I went down to check it out. It wasn't even that dirty even after being shipped across the continent. I certainly did a good job (IMHO) in choosing the options. It is GORGEOUS! The wheels look great and the stance is really cool with the Performance Pack. They didn't have time to PDI and clean up the car, but it was locked away overnight in the shop and PDI'd on Saturday. It was then locked up in the cleanup shed and will be prepared for me to take home on Monday. I will get some pictures and post them after I take delivery.
                    Steve - M&M Member #690

Comment

Awesome....bet you feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve....in April!
                      Canít wait to see it!!
                      M&M Member #91

Comment

Working...
                      X