Brought to you in part by:
Thirteen Years!

Nineteen Years!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 2018 Mustang GT Premium Fastback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From what I've read they are different. The launch control it only found on the stick cars. Works like a 2 step. The line lock is on both transmissions.
    1965 Poppy Red Three Peddle Gear Banger
    347 Stock Block Pump Gas Street/Strip 10.44 @ 125.97 Old Combo
    363 Dart Block Pump Gas Street/Strip - 10.11 @ 133.17 so far

2005 Torch Red Topless Three Peddle 12 valve Monster
    244 Stock Block Pump Gas Street /Street Much Slower

Current CI Count - 104

Comment

Originally posted by Poppy65 View Post
      From what I've read they are different. The launch control it only found on the stick cars. Works like a 2 step. The line lock is on both transmissions.
      Thanks. That is what I thought.
      Steve - M&M Member #690

1968 GT/CS California Special Candy Apple Red
      2018 Premium GT Fastback Ruby Red

Member: Vancouver Island Mustangs Association; Owner 1990 Limited Edition Mustang Registry
      Steve's 1990 Limited Edition Convertible Website & Home of the 1990 Limited Edition Mustang Registry

Comment

Originally posted by Poppy65 View Post
        Sorry Steve, guess I need to find and drive a few more automatic/6 speed Mustang GTís.....or read a brochure...
        Just took in a 50th anniversary 2015 Mustang GT yesterday with a leaking evaporator core, so when Iím done with that one and on my test drive, Iíll see what I missed.

BTW, for any 2015-2017 Mustang owners (Steve, your 2018 is in the clear), Ford made the leaking evaporator cores official by upgrading the SSM (special service messages are internal to Ford employees only), and issued a TSB (technical service bulletin) regarding having bad evaporator cores. Not good.
        M&M Member #91
        Ford Dealership Engine/Chassis Master Certified Technician
        US Navy submarine vet; Operation Iraqi Freedom vet..x 2...USAF Reserve...RETIRED, 26 total years

Current 2003 Azure Blue Mach 1. All My Past Mustangs:'84 GT-5 spd, my first; '91 GT-auto; '70 M-code Mach 1-grabber yellow; '95 GTS-5 spd, Pro-Charged, totaled; '95 GTS 5 spd, replacement; '89 LX 5.0 'vert-5 spd; '90 LX 5.0 hatch-5 spd; '69 M-code Mach 1-4 spd; '90 5.0 LX 'vert; '03 Mach 1-5 spd, '93 Mustang LX vert.

Comment

Working...
        X