Brought to you in part by:
Thirteen Years!

Nineteen Years!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mustangs and More Photo Contest Rules

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mustangs and More Photo Contest Rules

OK guys, here are the rules for our brand new photo contest. It is open to all members of Mustangs and More

1.The contest will run 3 months, if we have a lot of interest and participation I will extend it another 3 months.

2.Submissions will be the first three weeks of the month, voting will be the last week. After the judge of the month notifies me of their 10 choices, I will set up a poll to vote on. You can vote for your own pics, but why be that vain? All votes will be confidential.

3.Each month we will have a theme, all submissions must meet the theme to be eligible. Themes will all be auto related and chosen by the previous months winner who will also pick out the 10 best pics they think fits the current theme to be voted on. I will start out with the first theme and be the first judge, whoever wins that round will pick the next theme and judge that months pics for 10 to be voted on. To keep things creative, if the same person's pic was voted best two months in a row, the number two person would be the next judge. That way, everybody has a chance to set the theme if they win that round instead of the same person setting every theme. The 10 can have multiple pics from the same person, that decision will be up to that month's judge. Themes can be, but are not limited to, scenic shots of cars and landscapes, round things , a certain color like red or yellow or blue, mechanical things like a valvetrain or rods on a crankshaft, black and white pics, use your imagination to think up something if you win. Just link your theme to automotive stuff, like red cars, red tool boxes, etc.

4.There is a limit of 3 pics per member per month round. Pics must be different for each round, for example, you can't use the same pic in round one and round three, they have to be different.

5. ALL PICS MUST BE YOURS, NO PROFESSIONAL PICS. Camera or cell pics allowed, just use the highest settings for the best quality pic. Pics can be uploaded here or can be linked from a photo imaging site like flickr, but not from photobucket as they are probably not going to be visible here. DON'T POST OTHER MEMBERS PICS!

6. No people or animals except possibly in the background and unrecognizable. People way in the background at a car show or racetrack are OK, as is that sneaky dog or cat that likes to get into the pic, but not your wife or girlfriend in the drivers seat or posing in a bikini by the car.

7.Think art. We want pics that are well lighted, focused, and on theme. After the contest is over, I will be doing another calendar like I did a few years ago. I want it to be interesting and a good reflection of our members.

8.Please, no advertising or writing on pics. Time date stamp is OK, but if you could crop it out or turn it off it would be better. And no profanity.

9.All judges rulings are final. I will assist the month's judge in determining if a pic meets the theme requirements or not. Don't get mad if one of your pics is disqualified, it's strictly an editorial decision based on the rules. If your pic is disqualified, you are free to submit an replacement up until cut off time.

10. If problems arise, I reserve the right to change or add rules as necessary, or end the contest entirely.

11. Have fun!
    ----1999 F150 XLT Lariat Super Cab 4X4 5.4----
    -----1947 Lincoln Zephyr Coupe 5.0-----
    -----2005 Expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4----
    " Sometimes you fix the car, sometimes the car fixes you" Steve L.

"Do not let anyone tell you it cannot be done. No challenge can match the heart and fight and spirit of America". President Donald J. Trump

I forgot to add, I will be donating a calendar for first place. If anyone else wants to donate a prize, let me know.

"Do not let anyone tell you it cannot be done. No challenge can match the heart and fight and spirit of America". President Donald J. Trump

Comment

We should sticky this and maybe the picture thread.
      Rick Stevens
      Billet Fluid Line Clamps: www.lsbilletworks.com

- FFR Mark III Cobra Replica (aka Rayne)
      - 68 Mustang Coupe - drag car under construction
      - 2012 F250 Powerstroke

Comment

Originally posted by lonewolf View Post
        Good idea!

Comment

Originally posted by lonewolf View Post
          Done.
          '70 Mach 1 - '72 Sprint - '94 F-150 XL -'97 E-150 - '18 Edge SEL AWD

My Mach's restoration progress
          My Sprint's restoration progress
          ”Mercy for the guilty is cruelty to the innocent.” ~ Adam Smith

Comment

Anybody needing help posting a pic contact me.

Comment

Working...
            X