Brought to you in part by:
Thirteen Years!

Nineteen Years!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mustangs and More Pic Contest, ROUND ONE

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mustangs and More Pic Contest, ROUND ONE

OK, here is the submission page for round one of the pic contest. Full rules can be found here: https://mustangsandmore.vbulletin.ne...-contest-rules

For round one, I want to see pics of cars with a scenic background. Landscapes, interesting buildings, waterways, etc. The vehicle is the star, but the interesting background is, too. Stock, restored, modified, truck, car, yours or someone you know, or even a pic you took of a famous vehicle at some place that catches your eye. Post up to three pics. I'll get it started.
    ----1999 F150 XLT Lariat Super Cab 4X4 5.4----
    -----1947 Lincoln Zephyr Coupe 5.0-----
    -----2005 Expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4----
    " Sometimes you fix the car, sometimes the car fixes you" Steve L.

"Do not let anyone tell you it cannot be done. No challenge can match the heart and fight and spirit of America". President Donald J. Trump

100_2406.JPG100_2414.JPG100_2430.JPG

"Do not let anyone tell you it cannot be done. No challenge can match the heart and fight and spirit of America". President Donald J. Trump

Comment

Here are a couple of my 2000 Ranger 4x4.

Mike & Robin Grentus
      69 Mustang Coupe (project & future toy)
      08 Escape 4X4 (spare)
      00 Ranger Extd Cab 4X4 (my DD)
      99 Explorer Sport (wife's DD)
      14 Kawasaki Vulcan (wife's toy)
      M&M Member #- 890
      MCA #- 4549
      My 69 Coupe build album
      http://www.newyorkmustangs.com/forum...cs-t15096.html

Comment

I love that pic by the water!

Comment

Here’s my favorite truck picture:

23874F41-D3DF-4012-AAAC-7599FBBBF005.jpeg
          '70 Mach 1 - '72 Sprint - '94 F-150 XL -'97 E-150 - '05 Sable LS
          My Mach's restoration progress
          My Sprint's restoration progress
          ”Mercy for the guilty is cruelty to the innocent.” ~ Adam Smith

Comment

Beautiful Steve!

Comment

And it's snowing here and my Cobra Replica is sitting covered up.....

Nice looking vehicles!

Where's the Sprint, Steve?
              Rick Stevens
              Billet Fluid Line Clamps: www.lsbilletworks.com

- FFR Mark III Cobra Replica (aka Rayne)
              - 68 Mustang Coupe - drag car under construction
              - 2012 F250 Powerstroke

Comment

My pictures appear to be too big.
                Steve - M&M Member #690

1968 GT/CS California Special Candy Apple Red
                2018 Premium GT Fastback Ruby Red

Member: Vancouver Island Mustangs Association; Owner 1990 Limited Edition Mustang Registry
                Steve's 1990 Limited Edition Convertible Website & Home of the 1990 Limited Edition Mustang Registry

Comment

Originally posted by Stangfan View Post
                  My pictures appear to be too big.
                  Are you uploading directly to the site or using a proxy?

Comment

Directly to the site from my computer. I know nothing about using a proxy. Not too computer literate...
                    Steve - M&M Member #690

Member: Vancouver Island Mustangs Association; Owner 1990 Limited Edition Mustang Registry
                    Steve's 1990 Limited Edition Convertible Website & Home of the 1990 Limited Edition Mustang Registry

Comment

Originally posted by Stangfan View Post
                      Directly to the site from my computer. I know nothing about using a proxy. Not too computer literate...
                      After you get the pic uploaded, in blue writing you will see, thumbnail, small, medium, large, and full size. click on the size you want, my pics above are large, then it show up as that size. Use the attachment box on the top right, the box that has a paper clip looking deal in it to upload from, the camera icon on the top left will only load thumbnail sized pics, very small. A proxy is somebody like photobucket or flickr, websites that you can upload pics to and then hot link them to another site. Photobucket used to be free, now they are charging, so don't use them if you want to go that route.

Something went wrong with yours Craig, all I see is a bunch of code.

Anybody having problems let me know I'll try to walk you through it, if I can.

Comment

M&M Member #91
                        Ford Dealership Engine/Chassis Master Certified Technician
                        US Navy submarine vet; Operation Iraqi Freedom vet..x 2...USAF Reserve...RETIRED, 26 total years

Current 2003 Azure Blue Mach 1. All My Past Mustangs:'84 GT-5 spd, my first; '91 GT-auto; '70 M-code Mach 1-grabber yellow; '95 GTS-5 spd, Pro-Charged, totaled; '95 GTS 5 spd, replacement; '89 LX 5.0 'vert-5 spd; '90 LX 5.0 hatch-5 spd; '69 M-code Mach 1-4 spd; '90 5.0 LX 'vert; '03 Mach 1-5 spd, '93 Mustang LX vert.

Comment

Originally posted by ford84stepside View Post

After you get the pic uploaded, in blue writing you will see, thumbnail, small, medium, large, and full size. click on the size you want, my pics above are large, then it show up as that size. Use the attachment box on the top right, the box that has a paper clip looking deal in it to upload from, the camera icon on the top left will only load thumbnail sized pics, very small. A proxy is somebody like photobucket or flickr, websites that you can upload pics to and then hot link them to another site. Photobucket used to be free, now they are charging, so don't use them if you want to go that route.

Something went wrong with yours Craig, all I see is a bunch of code.

Anybody having problems let me know I'll try to walk you through it, if I can.
                          I can't upload it from my computer. When I try I get a message from this site telling me the allowed picture size. My pictures are above the allowed limit.
                          Steve - M&M Member #690

Comment

Steve, email your pic to me and I'll get it posted for you. ford84stepside (@)aol.com , take out the (), that is prevent spam boots from stealing my address and flooding me with spam.

Craig, I don't understand why your pics are in .PNG format, they need to be in jpeg. Maybe it's an Apple thing. I not familiar with . PNG. May need to run them through a converter of some kind. I'll try to look it up when I get home.

Comment

Originally posted by ford84stepside View Post
                              Steve, email your pic to me and I'll get it posted for you. ford84stepside (@)aol.com , take out the (), that is prevent spam boots from stealing my address and flooding me with spam.

Craig, I don't understand why your pics are in .PNG format, they need to be in jpeg. Maybe it's an Apple thing. I not familiar with . PNG. May need to run them through a converter of some kind. I'll try to look it up when I get home.
                              Here’s the converter I use:

http://png2jpg.com/
                              '70 Mach 1 - '72 Sprint - '94 F-150 XL -'97 E-150 - '05 Sable LS
                              My Mach's restoration progress
                              My Sprint's restoration progress
                              ”Mercy for the guilty is cruelty to the innocent.” ~ Adam Smith

Comment

Working...
                              X