Brought to you in part by:
Thirteen Years!

Nineteen Years!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mustangs and More Pic Contest, ROUND ONE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These might, kind of, fit the rules.

Rob Hetzler
    M&M member since Oct 2000, #773
    Roxboro Dragway 2011 Top ET champion

My Photo Page

Comment

Originally posted by SteveLaRiviere View Post

Still in progress, so it’s not quite too photogenic at the moment.
      I peeked at your Sprint thread just the other day hoping to see some new pics.
      I assume a lot slows down during your harsh Maine winters.
      M&M Member #91
      Ford Dealership Engine/Chassis Master Certified Technician
      US Navy submarine vet; Operation Iraqi Freedom vet..x 2...USAF Reserve...RETIRED, 26 total years

Current 2003 Azure Blue Mach 1. All My Past Mustangs:'84 GT-5 spd, my first; '91 GT-auto; '70 M-code Mach 1-grabber yellow; '95 GTS-5 spd, Pro-Charged, totaled; '95 GTS 5 spd, replacement; '89 LX 5.0 'vert-5 spd; '90 LX 5.0 hatch-5 spd; '69 M-code Mach 1-4 spd; '90 5.0 LX 'vert; '03 Mach 1-5 spd, '93 Mustang LX vert.

Comment

Eddie "D"
        '70 Sports Roof, 351 W, 13.1 @ 107: Maple Grove.
        "The deadliest weapon in the world is a U.S. Marine and his rifle." Quote by General John J. Pershing U.S. Army.
        M&M Member #339.

Comment

Great pics guys! I really love the Falcon pic, poor thing looks lonesome! And a Mach1 with a jet engine, wow! I can already see picking out 10 is gonna be tough! Just the way I wanted it!
          ----1999 F150 XLT Lariat Super Cab 4X4 5.4----
          -----1947 Lincoln Zephyr Coupe 5.0-----
          -----2005 Expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4----
          " Sometimes you fix the car, sometimes the car fixes you" Steve L.

"Do not let anyone tell you it cannot be done. No challenge can match the heart and fight and spirit of America". President Donald J. Trump

Comment

Here's mine:

It was taken at the Buffalo Bill Visitor's Center in Oakley, KS a few years ago.
            68 Cougar - 289, 4-speed
            '08 Mustang Bullitt #4492
            Previous Mustangs - '98 Cobra convertible, 87 GT

Comment

I don't have much for background, everything appears to be up front. lol
              69 Cougar Eliminator
              71 Pinto-289, auto-ex drag now on street

Comment

Randyg, I'm going to have to disqualify that first pic, even though I love it. Can't have people in the pic except unrecognizable in the far background. If it were allowed though, those two fine ladies would be winners!

"Do not let anyone tell you it cannot be done. No challenge can match the heart and fight and spirit of America". President Donald J. Trump

Comment

Originally posted by submariner mustanger View Post
                  I peeked at your Sprint thread just the other day hoping to see some new pics.
                  I assume a lot slows down during your harsh Maine winters.
                  Yeah, among other things. I’m getting pretty old for my age.
                  '70 Mach 1 - '72 Sprint - '94 F-150 XL -'97 E-150 - '18 Edge SEL AWD

My Mach's restoration progress
                  My Sprint's restoration progress
                  ”Mercy for the guilty is cruelty to the innocent.” ~ Adam Smith

Comment

OK, one more week of submissions! Remember, you can post up to 3 pics, so if you have only posted one, you still have time to post another or two.

Submissions will be closed April 27, 2018, at 5:00 PM.

Comment

Here’s my truck.
                      Attached Files
                      Some assembly required.

Comment

Two and a half hours left!

Comment

Originally posted by ford84stepside View Post
                          OK, one more week of submissions! Remember, you can post up to 3 pics, so if you have only posted one, you still have time to post another or two.

Submissions will be closed April 27, 2018, at 5:00 PM.

Two and a half hours left!

um, methinks there is some confusion here...........................
                          34 FORD coupe...Cleveland POWERED https://mustangsandmore.vbulletin.ne...ilies/cool.png

it`s nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.

Keith

Comment

You're right, I screwed up the date! I meant for it to say April 20 at 5 pm. Uhmmm, do I close it now, or wait until next Friday?

Let's just let it go a few more days, and close it next week.

OK, due to my putting the wrong date down, we are still going to go to April 27!

SO YOU HAVE 7 MORE DAYS TO GET THOSE PICS IN!

Comment

A little less than 4 days left in round 1

Comment

23 1/2 hours left in round one! Any last minute entries?

Comment

Working...
                                X