Brought to you in part by:
Thirteen Years!

Nineteen Years!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good-Bye Taurus, Fusion, Fiesta, Flex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by submariner mustanger View Post
    Quality is NOT Job 1 anymore. These lenses are made in the US. Remember, this is a 2018 F150 with less than 7k miles.
    My 2010 did that simply from rainfall, I pulled the lens assembly and shot it with silicone rather than take it into the dealer.
    Ron

Comment

.....and earlier this week, had a 2016 Mustang GT with no AC. Couldnít find the Freon leak, so before recharging the system and adding dye, I decided to check Ford to see if they have any known issues. Turns out they have seen many evaporator core failures and advised us to do a pressure test on the evaporator core. Sure enough, this 2016 Mustang GT with only 15k miles.....has an AC evaporator core leak.
      That is a pic of a GUTTED 2016 Mustang GT. Took me a day and a half to get it repaired. Doors have to come off to remove the instrument panel.
      We had two more 2016 Mustang GT's that came in with poor a/c performance, one last week and one today. Guess who's getting to replace those evaporator cores also.
      M&M Member #91
      Ford Dealership Engine/Chassis Master Certified Technician
      US Navy submarine vet; Operation Iraqi Freedom vet..x 2...USAF Reserve...RETIRED, 26 total years

Current 2003 Azure Blue Mach 1. All My Past Mustangs:'84 GT-5 spd, my first; '91 GT-auto; '70 M-code Mach 1-grabber yellow; '95 GTS-5 spd, Pro-Charged, totaled; '95 GTS 5 spd, replacement; '89 LX 5.0 'vert-5 spd; '90 LX 5.0 hatch-5 spd; '69 M-code Mach 1-4 spd; '90 5.0 LX 'vert; '03 Mach 1-5 spd, '93 Mustang LX vert.

Comment

This is about greed, and Iím a little embarrassed to be working for a company that would kill half its line up in exchange for bigger, more expensive vehicles.
        Thereís obviously more profit in a $50k expedition vs. a $25k Fusion, but what about the people only want or need the $25k Fusion, and not a $50k Expedition. Theyíre saying sales are flat for those models, but they STILL made a nice fat profit overall last year.
        Iím curious to see if the other manufacturer s follow suit.
        Thing is that in my area there is probably 10 Fusion's on the road for every Expedition if not more. Tons of the Fusions and Explorers here.
        Ed S.
        M&M #411

68 S-code FB GT , 68 J-code Sprint"B" , 2015 F350 XLT Crew Cab

“Somewhere in Kenya a village is missing its idiot."

Comment

Working...
        X