Brought to you in part by:
Thirteen Years!

Nineteen Years!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photobucket Pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photobucket Pics

I noticed after the Photobucket debacle with the $399 membership fee to do 3rd party hosting that they have a new CEO. I just checked and a lot of the older Threads that had pictures blocked have been restored now.
    79 Stang, full cage,mini-tubbed,396"W,G-Force G-101 4 spd,4.56's, tagged street/strip 10.28@129.3
    69 Stang Vert
    69 Stang Coupe
    92 Stang 5.0 LX
    other DD's

to little ,to late, for me to ever use that site again
    34 FORD coupe...Cleveland POWERED

it`s nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.

Comment

Thats too bad cause I pulled everything from their site.
      Ed S.
      M&M #411

68 S-code FB GT , 68 J-code Sprint"B" , 2015 F350 XLT Crew Cab

“Somewhere in Kenya a village is missing its idiot."

Comment

I just went back through a bunch of my old threads and it looks like mine are back. Now I can log in and bulk pull all of my pics.
        Rick Stevens
        Billet Fluid Line Clamps: www.lsbilletworks.com

- FFR Mark III Cobra Replica (aka Rayne)
        - 68 Mustang Coupe - drag car under construction
        - 2012 F250 Powerstroke

Comment

I was pretty lucky in the whole "Pee Bucket" debacle. I never uploaded any pics to it that I didn't already have on my compfuser! I only used it for the few sites that didn't support direct uploads. Now, with the advent of most modern websites conveniently supporting direct uploads, "Pee Bucket" has become mostly obsolete. While I would have "grudgingly" paid a small, reasonable fee to keep those older hosted pics active, the outrageously greedy fees they were asking for were simply out of line and a perfect example of gouging for profits! Of course, it must have been obvious to their management that their days were numbered and they figured they better grab what they could while the grabbin' was good!

I'm also guessing there were threats of lawsuits over some of the blocked content.

PeeBucket Sucks!
          Gene
          To quote my big brother: "Gettin' Old Ain't For Sissies"
          '68 coupe/5.0/T5
          '69 F250
          '56 Chebbie 3200 P/U
          '03 Miata (wife's ride)

Comment

Working...
          X