Brought to you in part by:
Thirteen Years!

Nineteen Years!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a killing student game !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a killing student game !

Steve if this is in the wrong forum please move it.

this is an example of whats wrong in our society today in my opinion, a game to practice killing students.......

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...s-outrage.html

34 FORD coupe...Cleveland POWERED https://mustangsandmore.vbulletin.ne...ilies/cool.png

it`s nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.

Keith

You've got to wonder what kind of twisted individual would come up with this.
    Steve - M&M Member #690

1968 GT/CS California Special Candy Apple Red
    2018 Premium GT Fastback Ruby Red

Member: Vancouver Island Mustangs Association; Owner 1990 Limited Edition Mustang Registry
    Steve's 1990 Limited Edition Convertible Website & Home of the 1990 Limited Edition Mustang Registry

Comment

People will take advantage of any situation in today's world to make money, there were plenty of them when 9/11 happened, they have zero morals when it comes to green.
      Ron

Comment

F'ing sick. I'm all for privacy laws but the list of I.P. addresses that downloaded that BS should be handed over to the FBI.
        1965 Poppy Red Three Peddle Gear Banger
        347 Stock Block Pump Gas Street/Strip 10.44 @ 125.97 Old Combo
        363 Dart Block Pump Gas Street/Strip - 10.11 @ 133.17 so far

2005 Torch Red Topless Three Peddle 12 valve Monster
        244 Stock Block Pump Gas Street /Street Much Slower

Current CI Count - 104

Comment

Originally posted by Stangfan View Post
          You've got to wonder what kind of twisted individual would come up with this.
          Individuals who are twisted similarly to those who commit the actual shootings! People who were raised improperly by "non-parental" parents and educated by a "failed" educational system!

On the plus side, the game will not actually be released, but not because of it's subject matter! Something to do with some sort of previous dishonesty or such by the developer!

GET OFF MY LAWN!
          Gene
          To quote my big brother: "Gettin' Old Ain't For Sissies"
          '68 coupe/5.0/T5
          '69 F250
          '56 Chebbie 3200 P/U
          '03 Miata (wife's ride)

Comment

Sick world we live in today......
            79 Stang, full cage,mini-tubbed,396"W,G-Force G-101 4 spd,4.71’s, tagged street/strip 10.215@131.3
            69 Stang Vert
            69 Stang Coupe
            92 Stang 5.0 LX
            other DD's

Comment

Working...
            X