Brought to you in part by:
Thirteen Years!

Nineteen Years!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry I haven't been around lately......................

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry I haven't been around lately......................

Sometimes life gets in the way. I feel lousy that I haven't been contributing anything, especially now that our members are making an all out effort to keep M&M active and interesting.
    I'm O.K. ....Distractions in life are usually related to health, finances, emotions and family. And sometimes you get 'distracted' by all four. !!

But like I said. I'm O.K. >>> The Marine Corps taught me a LOT of things. And one of the most important, when on a long "hump", you just 'zone out' and put one foot in front of the other, and eventually you get to where you were going.

USMC Definition of the word.... "HUMP"...: A long forced march with helmet, rifle, magazines with ammo, 'shelter half' (one half of a tent), entrenching tool (a small shovel) poncho,and a 'field marching pack', filled with skivvies, socks and "C" rations.

The civilian definition for the word "HUMP", is a lot more FUN !!
    Eddie "D"
    '70 Sports Roof, 351 W, 13.1 @ 107: Maple Grove.
    "The deadliest weapon in the world is a U.S. Marine and his rifle." Quote by General John J. Pershing U.S. Army.
    M&M Member #339.

good to hear from you Eddie.

btw, if you want to discuss "hump" perhaps the "mens room" would be a better forum for that subject...........
    34 FORD coupe...Cleveland POWERED https://mustangsandmore.vbulletin.ne...ilies/cool.png

it`s nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.

Keith

Comment

I just figured , President Trump had you on a super secret mission to scout out the Mueller team and find their weakness before you knocked them all out!

Good to hear you're doing OK, I was wondering if we needed to send out a search party. I know the feeling on life getting in the way, my life is dictated by a non stopping clock anymore, and my stress levels are probably as high as they have ever been. I too have to just "zone out" and set my sights on the weekend and some free time.
      ----1999 F150 XLT Lariat Super Cab 4X4 5.4----
      -----1947 Lincoln Zephyr Coupe 5.0-----
      -----2005 Expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4----
      " Sometimes you fix the car, sometimes the car fixes you" Steve L.

"Do not let anyone tell you it cannot be done. No challenge can match the heart and fight and spirit of America". President Donald J. Trump

Comment

brother you have to take care of your priorities first, and while the internet forums are fun, they are and must remain a low priority, especially compared with everything else in life, like your health, and that of your family.
        64 falcon
        66 mustang
        76 el camino

a man's fate is a man's fate
        and life is but an illusion

Comment

Eddie, we fully understand about distractions and life. Been there and done that way too many times.
          But as you stated, the military has taught us well.
          Get comfy and get caught up.
          Hang in there buddy.
          Dave & Terri
          M&M#166 MCA#47921
          '65 Mustang Fastback~Ivy
          '66 Mustang Coupe~Envy
          '65 Mustang Coupe, 302, 3 speed~Tinker
          '11 Edge~Kona Blue, V-6, 6 speed
          "What do you mean pay attention! I can't afford to pay attention."

Comment

We’re here when things settle down for you. Gotta take care of the priorities.
            '70 Mach 1 - '72 Sprint - '94 F-150 XL -'97 E-150 - '18 Edge SEL AWD

My Mach's restoration progress
            My Sprint's restoration progress
            ”Mercy for the guilty is cruelty to the innocent.” ~ Adam Smith

Comment

Eddie, welcome back. Family, & health are your main priorities.
              Mike & Robin Grentus
              69 Mustang Coupe (project & future toy)
              08 Escape 4X4 (spare)
              00 Ranger Extd Cab 4X4 (my DD)
              99 Explorer Sport (wife's DD)
              14 Kawasaki Vulcan (wife's toy)
              M&M Member #- 890
              MCA #- 4549
              My 69 Coupe build album
              http://www.newyorkmustangs.com/forum...cs-t15096.html

Comment

Working...