Brought to you in part by:
Thirteen Years!

Nineteen Years!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mustangs and More Pic Contest ROUND THREE - THE ENGINE ROOM!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mustangs and More Pic Contest ROUND THREE - THE ENGINE ROOM!

OK, Kid V has determined our theme this month will be the engine room! Pics of your engine, under your hood, or even somebody else's engine that caught your eye! Same rules apply, your pic with your camera, FOMOCO products only. EVERYBODY takes pics of their engines, so we should have a larger turnout this round! Doesn't matter if it's a restored stocker, a blinged out hot rod, or a greasy original, post it up, up to three pics per member! Post three pics, that's up to three chances to make the top 10!

We'll take submissions until June 23, 5 PM CDT. Don't use Photobucket, it's screwed up. Upload directly to here or use one of the sites that still work like flickr. Kid then gets to pick his top 10, and we'll vote for the best of the best! This one should be a lot of fun!
    ----1999 F150 XLT Lariat Super Cab 4X4 5.4----
    -----1947 Lincoln Zephyr Coupe 5.0-----
    -----2005 Expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4----
    " Sometimes you fix the car, sometimes the car fixes you" Steve L.

"Do not let anyone tell you it cannot be done. No challenge can match the heart and fight and spirit of America". President Donald J. Trump

Okay, I'll put up my stock GT/CS for consideration.
    Attached Files
    Steve - M&M Member #690

1968 GT/CS California Special Candy Apple Red
    2018 Premium GT Fastback Ruby Red

Member: Vancouver Island Mustangs Association; Owner 1990 Limited Edition Mustang Registry
    Steve's 1990 Limited Edition Convertible Website & Home of the 1990 Limited Edition Mustang Registry

Comment

My Machís 351C:

CEFB600D-1164-490A-8A22-50EA94790135.jpeg
      '70 Mach 1 - '72 Sprint - '94 F-150 XL -'97 E-150 - '18 Edge SEL AWD

My Mach's restoration progress
      My Sprint's restoration progress
      ĒMercy for the guilty is cruelty to the innocent.Ē ~ Adam Smith

Comment

Here's mine. First is "not done":

Second is "not very close":

and third is "not mine":

68 Cougar - 289, 4-speed
        '08 Mustang Bullitt #4492
        Previous Mustangs - '98 Cobra convertible, 87 GT

Comment

not a good picture but it is my piece of junk

34 FORD coupe...Cleveland POWERED https://mustangsandmore.vbulletin.ne...ilies/cool.png

it`s nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.

Keith

Comment

Kid is going to have a tough time picking this round! All great looking pics!

"Do not let anyone tell you it cannot be done. No challenge can match the heart and fight and spirit of America". President Donald J. Trump

Comment

My submission of my 2003 Mach 1ís factory shaker on top of its 281 cu in, 4.6 liter 32V engine.
              M&M Member #91
              Ford Dealership Engine/Chassis Master Certified Technician
              US Navy submarine vet; Operation Iraqi Freedom vet..x 2...USAF Reserve...RETIRED, 26 total years

Current 2003 Azure Blue Mach 1. All My Past Mustangs:'84 GT-5 spd, my first; '91 GT-auto; '70 M-code Mach 1-grabber yellow; '95 GTS-5 spd, Pro-Charged, totaled; '95 GTS 5 spd, replacement; '89 LX 5.0 'vert-5 spd; '90 LX 5.0 hatch-5 spd; '69 M-code Mach 1-4 spd; '90 5.0 LX 'vert; '03 Mach 1-5 spd, '93 Mustang LX vert.

Comment

I was looking for a pic of my Maverick engine, but the only ones I found were too blurry to use, so I'll put these two of the Lincoln up and keep looking for one of the others.....

DSCF1060 by Bobby Atkins, on Flickr
                DSCF1055 by Bobby Atkins, on Flickr

One of the maverick in it's early stages

IMG_0130 by Bobby Atkins, on Flickr
                Last edited by ford84stepside; 06-17-2018, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Yay! I will play along. This are out of my Cobra Replica. It's just a little small block....

grad010.jpg

grad011.jpg

100_3912.JPG

Last edited by lonewolf; 06-11-2018, 06:21 PM. Reason: Too many pics for the rules.
                  Rick Stevens
                  Billet Fluid Line Clamps: www.lsbilletworks.com

- FFR Mark III Cobra Replica (aka Rayne)
                  - 68 Mustang Coupe - drag car under construction
                  - 2012 F250 Powerstroke

Comment

Bobby.... That is an interesting air cleaner top. Was that on it when you bought the car?
                    Rick Stevens

- 2012 F250 Powerstroke

Comment

Originally posted by lonewolf View Post
                      Yay! I will play along. This are out of my Cobra Replica. It's just a little small block....

grad010.jpg

grad011.jpg

100_3912.JPG

Gonna say right now, Iím voting for you!!!
                      A Factory Five Cobra kit/replica is my BUCKET LIST car!!
                      Ever since I first rode in one of my Navy submarine buddies Cobra way back in the early Ď90ís, Iíve been hooked!!

M&M Member #91
                      Ford Dealership Engine/Chassis Master Certified Technician
                      US Navy submarine vet; Operation Iraqi Freedom vet..x 2...USAF Reserve...RETIRED, 26 total years

Current 2003 Azure Blue Mach 1. All My Past Mustangs:'84 GT-5 spd, my first; '91 GT-auto; '70 M-code Mach 1-grabber yellow; '95 GTS-5 spd, Pro-Charged, totaled; '95 GTS 5 spd, replacement; '89 LX 5.0 'vert-5 spd; '90 LX 5.0 hatch-5 spd; '69 M-code Mach 1-4 spd; '90 5.0 LX 'vert; '03 Mach 1-5 spd, '93 Mustang LX vert.

Comment

Bobby.... That is an interesting air cleaner top. Was that on it when you bought the car?
                        I bought a kit off of eBay that had the air cleaner and a set of finned valve covers for the SBC that was in the car. It's heavy cast aluminum. I haven't decided if I'm going to use it or not yet,if I do I'll have to get a set of finned covers to match. I'm leaning towards a smoothie chrome steel set and matching air cleaner and putting the small Power by Ford decals on them. Plenty of time to decide, got to get it back on the road first.....

Comment

Originally posted by ford84stepside View Post

I bought a kit off of eBay that had the air cleaner and a set of finned valve covers for the SBC that was in the car. It's heavy cast aluminum. I haven't decided if I'm going to use it or not yet,if I do I'll have to get a set of finned covers to match. I'm leaning towards a smoothie chrome steel set and matching air cleaner and putting the small Power by Ford decals on them. Plenty of time to decide, got to get it back on the road first.....
                          It almost has an old school 50's/60's vibe going there. If you could get a set of finned M/T covers or older Ford Motorsport or Edelbrock covers, that might finish the look.
                          Rick Stevens

- 2012 F250 Powerstroke

Comment

Originally posted by submariner mustanger View Post
                            Gonna say right now, Iím voting for you!!!
                            A Factory Five Cobra kit/replica is my BUCKET LIST car!!
                            Ever since I first rode in one of my Navy submarine buddies Cobra way back in the early Ď90ís, Iíve been hooked!!
                            The car is a kick in the butt. I have a build thread in the exotic forum if photobucket hasn't removed all of my pics. Admittedly and sadly, I don't drive it as much as I should.
                            Rick Stevens

- 2012 F250 Powerstroke

Comment

It almost has an old school 50's/60's vibe going there. If you could get a set of finned M/T covers or older Ford Motorsport or Edelbrock covers, that might finish the look.
                              That's the time period I'm shooting for. I'll probably end up with a set of finned valve covers that match the air cleaner lid. I'd love to have a set of the old Cal Custom ones but they are mega bucks when you find a set. Guess I'll just get the import copies, most folks will never know the difference.

Comment

Working...
                              X