Brought to you in part by:
Thirteen Years!

Nineteen Years!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cancer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Round two , going in Friday to have my thyroid removed they found cancer in it about a month ago. Never recovered fully from the kidney removal after many tests they found my thyroid stopped working because of four large tumors. I canít wait for next year it has to better no ?
    M&M #1240
    Apr 2001
    Ron

Comment

thoughts & prayers for you Ron ............................

Keith
      34 FORD coupe...Cleveland POWERED https://mustangsandmore.vbulletin.ne...ilies/cool.png

it`s nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.

Keith

Comment

Good luck, my friend.
        '70 Mach 1 - '72 Sprint - '94 F-150 XL -'97 E-150 - '18 Edge SEL AWD

My Mach's restoration progress
        My Sprint's restoration progress
        ĒMercy for the guilty is cruelty to the innocent.Ē ~ Adam Smith

Comment

Best of luck, Ron.
          1968 Fastback
          90 5.0 HO
          T-5
          Modern leather buckets
          Front Disc
          2001 Bullit Green

Comment

Hey Scoop, very sorry to hear about your illness. Hope you have a successful surgical procedure tomorrow and a complete and full recovery. Stay strong and positive!

Comment

Surgery went good waiting for results now. Thanks for the kind words and well wishes. Cancer has taken enough form me now itís time to enjoy every day. Iím so blessed in my life and my wife is truly my world . Maybe itís just me but I hate being taken care of but some times we have to be strong enough to let others help us. Please donít take this the wrong way but I miss you all and having a classic mustang but days like this Iím happy to have what I have now. Hope you all get checked out regularly and never let anything go please ! Thanks again Ron
              M&M #1240
              Apr 2001
              Ron

Comment

its good to hear from you Ron. I`m glad that the surgery went well & here`s to better health & times in the future !

Keith
                34 FORD coupe...Cleveland POWERED https://mustangsandmore.vbulletin.ne...ilies/cool.png

it`s nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.

Keith

Comment

Great to hear from you, Ron! Stay strong!
                  '70 Mach 1 - '72 Sprint - '94 F-150 XL -'97 E-150 - '18 Edge SEL AWD

My Mach's restoration progress
                  My Sprint's restoration progress
                  ĒMercy for the guilty is cruelty to the innocent.Ē ~ Adam Smith

Comment

Best wishes on a speedy recovery.
                    ----1999 F150 XLT Lariat Super Cab 4X4 5.4----
                    -----1947 Lincoln Zephyr Coupe 5.0-----
                    -----2005 Expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4----
                    " Sometimes you fix the car, sometimes the car fixes you" Steve L.

"Do not let anyone tell you it cannot be done. No challenge can match the heart and fight and spirit of America". President Donald J. Trump

Comment

Working...
                    X