Brought to you in part by:
Thirteen Years!

Nineteen Years!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cancer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fastymz
    started a topic Cancer

Cancer

For over 15 years Iíve done charity work with the American cancer socoiety and with the medical professionals. Wasnít until June 28th when I got to see what all these people truly do . I was diagnosed with kidney cancer on June 10th went in on June 28th to have my kidney removed . A month later Iím still struggling with energy but doing much better. Nurses are amazing what they are asked to do daily and deal with . The American cancer society offered moral support all along. You think itíll never be you until it is .

• ford84stepside
    replied
    Best wishes on a speedy recovery.

Leave a comment:

• SteveLaRiviere
    replied
    Great to hear from you, Ron! Stay strong!

Leave a comment:

• blue34
    replied
    its good to hear from you Ron. I`m glad that the surgery went well & here`s to better health & times in the future !

Keith

Leave a comment:

• Fastymz
    replied
    Surgery went good waiting for results now. Thanks for the kind words and well wishes. Cancer has taken enough form me now itís time to enjoy every day. Iím so blessed in my life and my wife is truly my world . Maybe itís just me but I hate being taken care of but some times we have to be strong enough to let others help us. Please donít take this the wrong way but I miss you all and having a classic mustang but days like this Iím happy to have what I have now. Hope you all get checked out regularly and never let anything go please ! Thanks again Ron

Leave a comment:

• afret
    replied
    Hey Scoop, very sorry to hear about your illness. Hope you have a successful surgical procedure tomorrow and a complete and full recovery. Stay strong and positive!

Leave a comment:

• white68stang
    replied
    Best of luck, Ron.

Leave a comment:

• SteveLaRiviere
    replied
    Good luck, my friend.

Leave a comment:

• blue34
    replied
    thoughts & prayers for you Ron ............................

Keith

Leave a comment:

• Fastymz
    replied
    Round two , going in Friday to have my thyroid removed they found cancer in it about a month ago. Never recovered fully from the kidney removal after many tests they found my thyroid stopped working because of four large tumors. I canít wait for next year it has to better no ?

Leave a comment:

• Fastymz
    replied
    Thanks I can use all positive thoughts and support I can get ! Iím not a quitter ever ! But dam there are days I want to break down but my family and wife need me to be strong and thatís the only Iím good at. Thanks and I know I will be fine. Maybe itís my ex wifeís wishes coming true

Leave a comment:

• SteveLaRiviere
    replied
    So sorry to hear this, Ron. Stay strong, weíre here when you need to vent.

Leave a comment:

• blue34
    replied
    again Ron, many thoughts & prayers for you and your family....................

Keith

Leave a comment:

• Fastymz
    replied
    Two days ago I found out I have thyroid cancer now my main reason for sharing is to urge you all to please go get checked out go to your doctor I still feel lucky I have a great family I loving life good friends and he thyroid cancer is way easier than kidney By the way I was also my birthday when I found out happy birthday to me LOL please schedule appointment to see your doctor Iíll get off my soapbox thank you

Leave a comment:

• Fastymz
    replied
    Steve she is doing much better since itís mostly behind us thanks for asking. As we know this kind of things can be harder on our family and partners then us . Thanks for all the replies but please if you think something isnít right please go get it ckecked out .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X