Brought to you in part by:
Thirteen Years!

Nineteen Years!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

invalid server response?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• invalid server response?

Trying to post the round six poll and I get a popup with " invalid server response". Problems this morning?

Looks like this posted fine....
    ----1999 F150 XLT Lariat Super Cab 4X4 5.4----
    -----1947 Lincoln Zephyr Coupe 5.0-----
    -----2005 Expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4----
    " Sometimes you fix the car, sometimes the car fixes you" Steve L.

"Do not let anyone tell you it cannot be done. No challenge can match the heart and fight and spirit of America". President Donald J. Trump

I get that from time to time as well. Usually refreshing makes it go away.
    1965 Poppy Red Three Peddle Gear Banger
    347 Stock Block Pump Gas Street/Strip 10.44 @ 125.97 Old Combo
    363 Dart Block Pump Gas Street/Strip - 10.11 @ 133.17 so far

2005 Torch Red Topless Three Peddle 12 valve Monster
    244 Stock Block Pump Gas Street /Street Much Slower

Current CI Count - 104

Comment

I'll try again then....

"Do not let anyone tell you it cannot be done. No challenge can match the heart and fight and spirit of America". President Donald J. Trump

Comment

Still no go. Closed Chrome and restarted, tried again, no luck.

Comment

Odd, I use Chrome too. Have you tried a different browser?
          1965 Poppy Red Three Peddle Gear Banger
          347 Stock Block Pump Gas Street/Strip 10.44 @ 125.97 Old Combo
          363 Dart Block Pump Gas Street/Strip - 10.11 @ 133.17 so far

2005 Torch Red Topless Three Peddle 12 valve Monster
          244 Stock Block Pump Gas Street /Street Much Slower

Current CI Count - 104

Comment

No, I didn't try firefox. don't know why the poll won't post but no problems posting this thread.
            Try again when I get back home.

Comment

That’s happened to me, also, and I don’t know why. It usually fixes itself when I refresh but sometimes I have to use the restore post function.
              '70 Mach 1 - '72 Sprint - '94 F-150 XL -'97 E-150 - '18 Edge SEL AWD

My Mach's restoration progress
              My Sprint's restoration progress
              ”Mercy for the guilty is cruelty to the innocent.” ~ Adam Smith

Comment

This is frustrating! Tried it again, no go. Tried refreshing, no go. Tried doing a completely new post, no go. Tried it in firefox and chrome both, still no go. I can post anywhere else, but can't post a new thread with a poll for some reason. I'll try it tomorrow on my Ipad, if that doesn't work I'm stumped.....never had this problem before.

Comment

Very odd. I just tried a test poll and had no problem. Would you like me just to create it for you?

Comment

I don’t know what’s going on. Just tried on my iPad, got the same response. I was trying to have 5 possibilities, Mike65, me,Rory McNeil,and two for Steve68Cougar, one for the car pics and one for the engine bay pic. I’m not even posting the pics this time as I haven’t had time to download them and upload them back. 3 different browsers, and two different isps. On at&t here on iPad, CenturyLink at home on the pc.

Go ahead and try your luck Steve, I sure don’t seem to be having any lately.

Comment

I seen your test, so I tried another generic poll. It didn’t work either. I set a time out of Oct 6 at 12pm on both.
                      Cant figure this out, has always worked before.

Comment

Just a thought...what if you were to delete M&M from your favourites and then do a Google search for the website. See if you can do the poll from a fresh link.
                        Steve - M&M Member #690

1968 GT/CS California Special Candy Apple Red
                        2018 Premium GT Fastback Ruby Red

Member: Vancouver Island Mustangs Association; Owner 1990 Limited Edition Mustang Registry
                        Steve's 1990 Limited Edition Convertible Website & Home of the 1990 Limited Edition Mustang Registry

Comment

That’s a good suggestion. Also, maybe deleting the cookies and having it pick them up again would do it?

Comment

Looks like I can build the poll for you, and then you can build the pics. I don't think I can add a poll to an existing thread.
                            Rick Stevens
                            Billet Fluid Line Clamps: www.lsbilletworks.com

- FFR Mark III Cobra Replica (aka Rayne)
                            - 68 Mustang Coupe - drag car under construction
                            - 2012 F250 Powerstroke

Comment

GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! Tried the suggestions, deleted the bookmark, googled the site, set new bookmark, cleared cache and cookies. Still the same thing. What I can't understand is , why it does it on three different browsers,Safari, Chrome and Firefox, two different operating systems, Windows 10 and Apple IOS and two different computers, a pc and a ipad. I can't even do a two choice poll. Regular threads and posts, no problem. Only thing affected is polls.

Comment

Working...
                              X