Brought to you in part by:
Thirteen Years!

Nineteen Years!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Road trip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road trip

Terri and I took off on a road trip Monday morning. Went up to Jacksonville, Florida to check out a Salvage store.
    We went to Ecorelics to see what all they had in their warehouse. Wow. What an awesome place to go wonder around
    for a few hours. We weren't looking for anything in particular, but found lots of interesting things there. All kinds of salvaged
    house hold items from floors to ceilings and all points in between. Had a blast and we now have a few ideas on which way we
    want to go on a bathroom remodel. Still have a few things to work out, but we will get started soon.
    Check them out at: www.ecorelics.com Cool place to say the least.

Then we headed on over to A1A and headed south along the coast. Spent the night in Saint Augustine and then went exploring the
    next day. Also had a blast there wondering around the city. Tons to see and do. Especially if you love history. Plenty of shopping and
    tours. Tons of bed and breakfasts. Lots of wonderful food!!! Yum.
    Also found a BIG Diecast store that I wasn't aware of being in St. Augustine.
    Big Bill's Diecast. "If I don't have it, they don't make it." He's pretty spot on.
    http://www.google.com/search?q=bill'...w=1536&bih=747

Yes, I found a few mustangs that I didn't have in the collection. But that is another post.
    All in all we had a great time and a much needed break from life in general.
    Well worth it.
    Dave & Terri
    M&M#166 MCA#47921
    '65 Mustang Fastback~Ivy
    '66 Mustang Coupe~Envy
    '65 Mustang Coupe, 302, 3 speed~Tinker
    '11 Edge~Kona Blue, V-6, 6 speed
    "What do you mean pay attention! I can't afford to pay attention."

Road trips are great, getting away heals the mind.
    '70 Mach 1 - '72 Sprint - '94 F-150 XL -'97 E-150 - '18 Edge SEL AWD

My Mach's restoration progress
    My Sprint's restoration progress
    ”Mercy for the guilty is cruelty to the innocent.” ~ Adam Smith

Comment

Working...
    X