Brought to you in part by:
Thirteen Years!

Nineteen Years!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mustangs and More, best of the best poll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations Fred ! that is a super looking stang !!!!

Keith
    34 FORD coupe...Cleveland POWERED https://mustangsandmore.vbulletin.ne...ilies/cool.png

it`s nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.

Keith

Comment

10 votes total? Thats all?

I'll admit I'm not on the internet as much as I used to be but I still voted.
      Ed S.
      M&M #411

68 J-code Sprint"B"
      Blue Jean 2018 F150 STX, Crew Cab 2.7 Eco

“Somewhere in Kenya a village is still missing its idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by 68 S-code GT View Post
        10 votes total? Thats all?

I'll admit I'm not on the internet as much as I used to be but I still voted.
        Yeah, 10 voters. Kinda sad. I was hoping to get more people involved, but not enough interest I guess.
        Really, there is only about 10 members posting anymore. I understand Steve getting discouraged over the site.
        ----1999 F150 XLT Lariat Super Cab 4X4 5.4----
        -----1947 Lincoln Zephyr Coupe 5.0-----
        -----2005 Expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4----
        " Sometimes you fix the car, sometimes the car fixes you" Steve L.

"Do not let anyone tell you it cannot be done. No challenge can match the heart and fight and spirit of America". President Donald J. Trump

Comment

Hello all, sorry for not stopping by for quite a while, no phony excuses just honesty...Between the 55 hrs a week at the job and the moonlighting with pen and camera my off time has been very limited. I did see that it looks like Ford scuttled the calendar too bad. I hope everybody had a great Christmas and I wish all a happy healthy new year...I am gonna try to stop by more often this year...Best to all...Mike
          1970 Mach 1, my wife's first car purchased for $1800 in 1977. .30 over 351 Cleveland 4V FMX tranny. Best ET with 3:00 to 1 gears 13.9 @ 102 mph

Comment

Originally posted by ford84stepside View Post

Yeah, 10 voters. Kinda sad. I was hoping to get more people involved, but not enough interest I guess.
            Really, there is only about 10 members posting anymore. I understand Steve getting discouraged over the site.
            Guys,,,,,, I love them all. I'm not one to be judging one over another....even those of different 'breeds'.
            Sure, I have my preferences, but that's all they are - my preferences.

ANYWAY - ford84stepside,
            Has the idea for a calendar with the entry photos been scrapped or is it still alive?
            If so, will the calendars be available for purchase?
            If so, please provide the order info on price per calendar, shipping/handling, etc.

Thanks,
            Ryan
            Quality means doing it right when no one is looking. - Henry Ford

Comment

Ryan, since I can't do it on Zazzle without joining that Ford Fan thing and giving up all my rights to my designs to Ford without any compensation and them deciding if I meet their standards or not, as of right now it's not going to be done. I haven't been able to do much research on trying to find another company like Zazzle that does that sort of thing, work and home stuff has had me ran ragged lately. Maybe I can do some more looking soon.....

I'm all for the protection of intellectual property and control of images, but I think Ford has carried this thing too far. I mean, it's not like we're stealing THEIR pics and using them, all these pics were submitted by members here, mostly of their own vehicles. To follow Ford's line of reasoning, you don't own that Mustang, Ford still owns the image of it, and you can't even take a picture of your own car and put it on a T shirt or calendar to sell. Doesn't matter that the car is 50 years old, they are still laying claim to the image of it. Kinda off the wall thinking in my mind, but I guess I'm beating a dead horse. I've had enough of their BS, I own my last Fords right now. When they are replaced, they will be GM's or Dodges sitting in my driveway. I've loved the brand for over 50 years, but stuff like this and poor quality of the last few years have driven me away.

"Do not let anyone tell you it cannot be done. No challenge can match the heart and fight and spirit of America". President Donald J. Trump

Comment

I am on the CaliorniaSpecial.com site and the admin there does a calendar every year with GT/CS pictures that members submit and then vote on. He uses Lulu.com with no issues that I am aware of. https://www.lulu.com/
                Steve - M&M Member #690

1968 GT/CS California Special Candy Apple Red
                2018 Premium GT Fastback Ruby Red

Member: Vancouver Island Mustangs Association; Owner 1990 Limited Edition Mustang Registry
                Steve's 1990 Limited Edition Convertible Website & Home of the 1990 Limited Edition Mustang Registry

Comment

Thanks for the tip Steve! That site looks promising! I'll check it out further when I get time.
                  I have been looking around tonight, not really finding anything. Some looked promising until you got into them, this lulu site looks better than what I have come across today.

Comment

Originally posted by ford84stepside View Post
                    Ryan, since I can't do it on Zazzle without joining that Ford Fan thing and giving up all my rights to my designs to Ford without any compensation and them deciding if I meet their standards or not, as of right now it's not going to be done. I haven't been able to do much research on trying to find another company like Zazzle that does that sort of thing, work and home stuff has had me ran ragged lately. Maybe I can do some more looking soon.....

I'm all for the protection of intellectual property and control of images, but I think Ford has carried this thing too far. I mean, it's not like we're stealing THEIR pics and using them, all these pics were submitted by members here, mostly of their own vehicles. To follow Ford's line of reasoning, you don't own that Mustang, Ford still owns the image of it, and you can't even take a picture of your own car and put it on a T shirt or calendar to sell. Doesn't matter that the car is 50 years old, they are still laying claim to the image of it. Kinda off the wall thinking in my mind, but I guess I'm beating a dead horse. I've had enough of their BS, I own my last Fords right now. When they are replaced, they will be GM's or Dodges sitting in my driveway. I've loved the brand for over 50 years, but stuff like this and poor quality of the last few years have driven me away.

Thanks for the update, bummer that the blue oval mothership is being a bad overbearing mom. Don't know if it meets your needs, but I made a bunch of calendars for a friend on snapfish...worked for me, chryslers only but didn't get any type of notices...Thanks for the effort...
                    1970 Mach 1, my wife's first car purchased for $1800 in 1977. .30 over 351 Cleveland 4V FMX tranny. Best ET with 3:00 to 1 gears 13.9 @ 102 mph

Comment

The Bullitt club I'm involved with uses Lulu for their calendars and a few other things. They do a nice job and the prices are pretty reasonable (and they do a discount around Christmas time). It's been a good option for them.
                      68 Cougar - 289, 4-speed
                      '08 Mustang Bullitt #4492
                      Previous Mustangs - '98 Cobra convertible, 87 GT

Comment

Working...
                      X