Brought to you in part by:
Thirteen Years!

Nineteen Years!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sold my brother's '68 Torino a few weeks ago.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sold my brother's '68 Torino a few weeks ago.

Needed money for my nephew's tuition and also needed room in my garage where it was stored. My dad bought it new back in '68 and became my brother's. I had it and some other cars moved up here just before moving up here. I think I posted photos of the cars on the trailer 4 years ago. It was kind of sad to see it go.

Some photos of the car on the trailer headed for AZ:

it`s always sad when you sell a nice car like that...............................

Keith
    34 FORD coupe...Cleveland POWERED https://mustangsandmore.vbulletin.ne...ilies/cool.png

it`s nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.

Keith

Comment

Yeah, it's a S-code 390 GT car we used to take to Irwindale and OCIR in the mid 70's. The first time out it ran 15.80's but we got it to run mid 12's after awhile. We took out the 3.25 gears and put in 3.91 gears, a 10 inch converter, Hooker headers, 428 CJ heads, Ford Muscle Parts C8AX-C hydraulic cam, F-427 intake and an 850 Holley. That sure was a lot of fun back then. Surprised a lot of people with the 4 door since 12's was a pretty fast time for a street car back then. LOL The car took us to school every day and even drove to Yellowstone Park a few times with the 3.91 gears. I think sometime in the late 80's my brother had the ladder bars and big rear tires put in.

Comment

Wow, until I read your post I didn’t notice it was a four door. That must have been a ton of fun, I can just imagine the look on the faces when they got it handed to them by a more door.
        '70 Mach 1 - '72 Sprint - '94 F-150 XL -'97 E-150 - '18 Edge SEL AWD

My Mach's restoration progress
        My Sprint's restoration progress
        ”Mercy for the guilty is cruelty to the innocent.” ~ Adam Smith

Comment

Working...
        X