Brought to you in part by:
Thirteen Years!

Nineteen Years!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cadillac XT4 Commercials

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cadillac XT4 Commercials

I've been noticing that Cadillac is using it's competitors classic vehicles in the background of their commercials. The first one I saw had a Barracuda convertible parked at the curb. This one has a 67 or 68 Mustang Fastback parked at the curb, right around the 12 second mark. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeIWCX-1iVY
    Steve - M&M Member #690

1968 GT/CS California Special Candy Apple Red
    2018 Premium GT Fastback Ruby Red

Member: Vancouver Island Mustangs Association; Owner 1990 Limited Edition Mustang Registry
    Steve's 1990 Limited Edition Convertible Website & Home of the 1990 Limited Edition Mustang Registry

I`m glad you noticed cause without the heads up I would have missed the blink of the eye shot of the back of that stang !!!!

Keith
    34 FORD coupe...Cleveland POWERED https://mustangsandmore.vbulletin.ne...ilies/cool.png

it`s nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.

Keith

Comment

It is a very quick appearance for sure! I had to watch the commercial a couple of times to be sure that I had seen what I thought I had seen.
      Steve - M&M Member #690

1968 GT/CS California Special Candy Apple Red
      2018 Premium GT Fastback Ruby Red

Member: Vancouver Island Mustangs Association; Owner 1990 Limited Edition Mustang Registry
      Steve's 1990 Limited Edition Convertible Website & Home of the 1990 Limited Edition Mustang Registry

Comment

It looks like a '67 fastback to me. But you are correct. It's just a very quick glance as the Caddy thingy is making a left turn.
        Dave & Terri
        M&M#166 MCA#47921
        '65 Mustang Fastback~Ivy
        '66 Mustang Coupe~Envy
        '65 Mustang Coupe, 302, 3 speed~Tinker
        '11 Edge~Kona Blue, V-6, 6 speed
        "What do you mean pay attention! I can't afford to pay attention."

Comment

Working...
        X