Brought to you in part by:
Thirteen Years!

Nineteen Years!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 Calendar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Calendar

No calendar this year, read post 19 for the reason.....
    Last edited by ford84stepside; 11-09-2018, 08:12 PM.
    ----1999 F150 XLT Lariat Super Cab 4X4 5.4----
    -----1947 Lincoln Zephyr Coupe 5.0-----
    -----2005 Expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4----
    " Sometimes you fix the car, sometimes the car fixes you" Steve L.

"Do not let anyone tell you it cannot be done. No challenge can match the heart and fight and spirit of America". President Donald J. Trump

nothing to see here
    Last edited by ford84stepside; 11-09-2018, 08:13 PM.

"Do not let anyone tell you it cannot be done. No challenge can match the heart and fight and spirit of America". President Donald J. Trump

Comment

undead sleds 2018 ? thats all I see on the site from your link , I`m confused.
      34 FORD coupe...Cleveland POWERED https://mustangsandmore.vbulletin.ne...ilies/cool.png

it`s nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.

Keith

Comment

It may not show up for 24 hours Keith. Sometimes when you first post it it takes that long for some reason, other times it shows right up. That was this years undead sleds calendar, I'm still working on theirs for the next year. I'm looking into offering some other items as well, just haven't decided what route to take, t shirts, hats, mugs?
        I'd wait until closer to Thanksgiving to order, they usually have some pretty good discounts around then. I'll post them as I see them.

Last edited by ford84stepside; 11-08-2018, 09:48 AM.

Comment

now it worked ! its ordered

Keith
          34 FORD coupe...Cleveland POWERED https://mustangsandmore.vbulletin.ne...ilies/cool.png

Keith

Comment

Thanks for making the calendar! I ordered 2 of them. The second one will make a great gift for my parents, as their pickup is included in one of the months. I know it's pure coincidence, but using my Cougar for September is really neat for me. Not only is that the month of my birthday, it's also the month that I got it running and driving for the first time back in 1988.
            68 Cougar - 289, 4-speed
            '08 Mustang Bullitt #4492
            Previous Mustangs - '98 Cobra convertible, 87 GT

Comment

Thanks Keith!

Believe it or not Steve, that was a last minute month change......I uploaded your pic instead of one I was going to put that month, I wanted to split the trucks up a bit. Just blind luck it's your birthday month! The pic of my Lincoln is also my birthday month, but I did it on purpose!

Comment

well I spoke to soon. received an e-mail from zazzle stating there was a problem & could NOT process my order ???

Keith

Keith

Comment

Probably not in their system yet. They are funny sometimes. I should have waited before I gave you the link I guess. I'll keep a check on it and see if it starts appearing in the store today, should be good to go when it does.

EDIT: Just got an email from Zazzle and they pulled the calendar. Said one of the pics was subject to copyright, guess which one? Steve's Cougar pic! So, I've got to republish it. I'll change out that pic and put one of the newer pics Steve posted the other day, they are just as great pics, and I'll add a caption to it. I was trying to stay away from captions this year so you see the whole pic, but I gotta conform to their sometimes goofy rules.

I'll post updated links when I get them. So, hang tight a little longer!
                  Last edited by ford84stepside; 11-08-2018, 08:31 AM.

Comment

I dont know whats in the calendar but this e-mail from zazzle says there is unapproved image or text in it ?
                    Unfortunately, we are unable to process your order. The designs are in conflict with our content guidelines.

As a result, the following items cannot be produced:
                    Title:
                    Result: Not Approved
                    Content Notes: This product contains a design with an image and/or text that may be trademarked. Zazzle is not currently licensed to offer merchandise for this particular brand. If you are interested in purchasing officially licensed merchandise at Zazzle, please visit: http://www.zazzle.com/brands

Keith

Keith

Comment

I got the same message. I'd be happy to sign any waivers for any or all of my pictures. I don't know why they would have said one of mine was an issue. Maybe flickr flagged it? I'll reorder once you get it going again.
                      68 Cougar - 289, 4-speed
                      '08 Mustang Bullitt #4492
                      Previous Mustangs - '98 Cobra convertible, 87 GT

Comment

Nothing is coming up for me either, just the home page. Let us know when it's back up, I always buy 3-4. They make great stocking stuffers for the family, as well as keeping one here at work in "cubicle world"!
                        M&M Member #91
                        Ford Dealership Engine/Chassis Master Certified Technician
                        US Navy submarine vet; Operation Iraqi Freedom vet..x 2...USAF Reserve...RETIRED, 26 total years

Current 2003 Azure Blue Mach 1. All My Past Mustangs:'84 GT-5 spd, my first; '91 GT-auto; '70 M-code Mach 1-grabber yellow; '95 GTS-5 spd, Pro-Charged, totaled; '95 GTS 5 spd, replacement; '89 LX 5.0 'vert-5 spd; '90 LX 5.0 hatch-5 spd; '69 M-code Mach 1-4 spd; '90 5.0 LX 'vert; '03 Mach 1-5 spd, '93 Mustang LX vert.

Comment

I don't know what the problem was, I don't think it was Steve's pic, I'm more inclined to think it might have been the back cover pic of mine of a weathered FORD emblem on a pickup. I went back and created a new back cover page, changed the pic of Steve's Cougar to another one just as nice and added a caption to it just in case. First one I've ever had them cancel like that. Here's some new links if you want to try again, it still may not show up for a few hours or let you order yet, but I don't think we'll have any problems this time.

EDIT: And it's gone again! I've got to find out what their damn problem is.......
                          Last edited by ford84stepside; 11-09-2018, 08:14 PM.

Comment

I sent them an email so I can find out what their problem is. This time it was the pic of Steve L's truck. WTF? I don't see what they are getting their panties in a wad about. Maybe they'll explain themselves.

Comment

I bet it’s the Ford emblem in the grille. I ran into this with Cafe Press a long time ago. They’re scared about copyright infringements. When I asked why other people did the same thing, they dropped my account.
                              '70 Mach 1 - '72 Sprint - '94 F-150 XL -'97 E-150 - '18 Edge SEL AWD

My Mach's restoration progress
                              My Sprint's restoration progress
                              ”Mercy for the guilty is cruelty to the innocent.” ~ Adam Smith

Comment

Working...
                              X