Brought to you in part by:
Thirteen Years!

Nineteen Years!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 Calendar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Link no workie
    1965 Poppy Red Three Peddle Gear Banger
    347 Stock Block Pump Gas Street/Strip 10.44 @ 125.97 Old Combo
    363 Dart Block Pump Gas Street/Strip - 10.11 @ 133.17 so far

2005 Torch Red Topless Three Peddle 12 valve Monster
    244 Stock Block Pump Gas Street /Street Much Slower

Current CI Count - 104

Comment

I’m still waiting to hear back from them. If it is the emblems, I’ll figure a way to blank them out. The second version I used a different pic for the back cover, so it wasn’t that one. It’s still strange, I have been doing this for 4-5 years now and never a problem.
      ----1999 F150 XLT Lariat Super Cab 4X4 5.4----
      -----1947 Lincoln Zephyr Coupe 5.0-----
      -----2005 Expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4----
      " Sometimes you fix the car, sometimes the car fixes you" Steve L.

"Do not let anyone tell you it cannot be done. No challenge can match the heart and fight and spirit of America". President Donald J. Trump

Comment

I don’t think I’d buy one with emblems blanked out, too PC for me. JMHO
        '70 Mach 1 - '72 Sprint - '94 F-150 XL -'97 E-150 - '18 Edge SEL AWD

My Mach's restoration progress
        My Sprint's restoration progress
        ”Mercy for the guilty is cruelty to the innocent.” ~ Adam Smith

Comment

Well ,just heard back from them. I'm not a FORD fan merchandise member, so they won't accept my calendar design unless I submit it to them, give up all my rights to my designs, and become a member of Ford fan merchandising. I understand protecting their trademarks, but this is ridiculous. You can't even submit a picture of your own vehicle unless you clear it with them. Screw them. Ford has been way to overreaching in stuff like this for a while now. I'm pretty pissed right now, and rethinking my loyalty to Ford and their products.

So, sorry guys, there won't be a Mustangs and more calendar this year. I may at some later date play their game and join their merchandise outfit, but I don't figure I will.
          For now, I still have the Undead Sleds calendar available. If they ever notice it has a rodded A model in it, they may cancel it too.

A side note to Steve L, I wouldn't doubt them coming after the board name in the future. Ford is really doing it's fan base a disservice IMHO.

"Do not let anyone tell you it cannot be done. No challenge can match the heart and fight and spirit of America". President Donald J. Trump

Comment

Copy of the email:
            Unfortunately, your design does not comply the content and design guidelines for Ford Motor Company Fanmerch outlined at: https://www.zazzle.com/fordfanmerch/rules. More specifically, Ford products need to have a "FORDFANMERCH" tag and must adhere to the Ford Motor Company's guidelines. In this instance, your product contained content referencing the Ford Motor Company.

We are sorry for any disappointment, but hope you understand our position in this regard.

If you’re interested in submitting your designs to the Ford FanMerch program, please visit: http://www.zazzle.com/fordfanmerch/getstarted.

Please keep in mind, designs must be submitted with the tag "FORDFANMERCH" and adhere to all guidelines.

If you have any further questions about Zazzle’s Content Guidelines (https://help.zazzle.com/hc/en-us/articles/219144348), please don't hesitate to contact us by replying to this email.

Thanks for being a part of Zazzle’s designer community. We look forward to seeing more of your unique and creative designs!

Richard 
            Content Management Team
            Zazzle Inc.

Case Number:  CAS-4085913-X8P1K6 

Comment

Rules and Regulations, Ford

Rules and Regulations
              Ford FanMerch

Welcome Ford Fans! We’re so excited to have the opportunity to publish and sell Fan-Created designs for Ford Motor Company.

In order to ensure that your designs are approved and made available for sale, please read the following guidelines closely. The whole idea of Fan Merchandise is to allow designers and fans to create products that are inspired by and honor the Ford Brand. That means your designs have to have some very meaningful link to the Ford Brand.

Below are the rules and regulations to guide your designs. Please also review the designs in the FanMerch store for examples of what can and will be approved.

Design Guidelines for Ford FanMerch:

Ford FanMerch designs must utilize only permitted brands and vehicles, so please see below for a list of excluded Brands. While creativity and unique designs encouraged, all submissions are subject to approval.

Ford official marks will not be made available for download. Logos and Marks will not be approved if they are:

In addition:
              • distorted, skewed or stretched
              • Displayed at an angle
              • cropped
              • Rotated or morphed

While designing please keep the following restrictions on specific Brands and Trademark use in mind:
                • Design elements can overlap, but the Logos and word marks may not be obscured, cropped, or skewed.
                • Do not add or subtract elements form Ford Logos.
                • Do not incorporate other third-party trademarks into designs that contain Ford Trademarks. No mash-ups or combinations of Intellectual Property.
                • No use of an artist's signature or URL (i.e., website address).
                • No advertising of any businesses, products, or services of a third party
                • No profanity, vulgar language, graphically violent images, or hate language.
                • No firearms or overt references to violence, blood or weapons.
                • No sexual innuendo, explicit sexual language, images, or graphics.
                • No references to drugs, medication, or alcohol.
                • No derogatory reference to race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, mental handicap, obesity, or physical impairment.
                • No political party associations (e.g. Republican, Democratic).
                • No church names, company names, school names, abbreviations of school names, sports teams or their slogans, tag lines, logos or trademarks.

The following Ford Models are NOT permitted in any FanMerch designs:
                  • Lincoln trademarks and trade dress are not permitted in the Ford FanMerch Store. These designs will be rejected.
                  • Boss, Boss 302 and Boss 351 vehicle names must be used in combination with Ford or with respective vehicle trade dress and Ford Script in Oval Logo.
                  • Ford Shelby Designs are not permitted including the Shelby Cobra. That said, Cobra Snake Designs using the word, “Ford” or any other Ford Motor Company Trademarks are permitted as long as they do not include references to Shelby
                  • The following Ford Models are NOT permitted in any FanMerch designs:

:
                    • Ford Shelby
                    • Mustang Bullitt
                    • Ford Raptor
                    • Ford GT
                    • Ford Focus RS, ST
                    • Ford Fiesta ST
                    • All Lincoln vehicles / models
                    • F150 Harley Davidson
                    • King Ranch F Series
                    • Any Ford Racing Vehicles (e.g. IMSA, NASCAR)
                    • Once your product is approved within the Ford FanMerch program, your product and any artwork contained on your product will become part of the Ford FanMerch store on Zazzle and ownership as well as any copyright right, title and interest in the product (and any artwork contained on your product) will be immediately transferred to The Ford Motor Company. Please note that Fan Artwork created through the FanMerch program may not be uploaded, distributed, sold or otherwise exploited outside of the Ford FanMerch Store on Zazzle.

If you’ve gotten this far you are ready to submit! Here's how to get started:
                      • Submit your original artwork by using the FanMerch Design Tool located at: www.zazzle.com/fordfanmerch/getstarted
                      • Do not design any products outside of those listed at: www.zazzle.com/fordfanmerch/getstarted; If you create any product outside of this list, they will be removed from the marketplace.
                      • Tag your products with "FORDFANMERCH"
                      • Set your Royalty Rate at 10%
                      • Please Note: Royalty Rates will be re-set to 10% if they are found to be above the allowable rate for FanMerch.
              Last edited by ford84stepside; 11-09-2018, 08:33 PM.

Comment

This paragraph is the one that I disagree with:
                      • Once your product is approved within the Ford FanMerch program, your product and any artwork contained on your product will become part of the Ford FanMerch store on Zazzle and ownership as well as any copyright right, title and interest in the product (and any artwork contained on your product) will be immediately transferred to The Ford Motor Company. Please note that Fan Artwork created through the FanMerch program may not be uploaded, distributed, sold or otherwise exploited outside of the Ford FanMerch Store on Zazzle.

This is total BS! I'm not going to spend my time creating something then giving it to Ford Motor Company! FORD can kiss my ass!

Comment

What about using cafe press or even Walgreens to print it?
                  Rick Stevens
                  Billet Fluid Line Clamps: www.lsbilletworks.com

- FFR Mark III Cobra Replica (aka Rayne)
                  - 68 Mustang Coupe - drag car under construction
                  - 2012 F250 Powerstroke

Comment

Sorry to hear they made things that difficult. Sounds like I can't even make a calendar with my own car (the Bullitt). Thanks for trying to get it put together. I totally understand why you're upset.
                    68 Cougar - 289, 4-speed
                    '08 Mustang Bullitt #4492
                    Previous Mustangs - '98 Cobra convertible, 87 GT

Comment

Originally posted by lonewolf View Post
                      What about using cafe press or even Walgreens to print it?
                      I just went to the cafe express website and spent some time reading their contract, sounds about like zazzle:
                      • NO pictures or photographs of products (such as toys). Even if you own a product, intellectual property laws may still prohibit you from selling merchandise that features pictures of it. For example, you cannot take a picture of your famous doll and sell merchandise for that famous doll with that picture.

I interpret that to mean you can't use a pic of your car just because you own it. Not worth spending the time to set it up and get cancelled again. Looks like intellectual property laws are putting a stop to being able to use your own pics of things you bought and paid for, just because somebody else designed it. If I'm interpreting this right, you own the product, but not the design of the product, so you can't use that design on your product that you are putting up for sale. If that's the case, anything but natural scenery would be illegal to use. A car or truck is a product, in this case a product of Ford, so it couldn't be used. In the extreme use, even a pic of a gutted abandoned car would still fit that guideline. Seems overly restrictive to me, but nothing I can do about it. I'm not going to fight it. My calendar days are finished I guess.

Comment

Working...
                      X