Brought to you by:

Twenty Years!
The best source of parts, bar none!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mustang Parking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mustang Parking

One of the things I love about our hobby is the implicit bonds between Mustang owners. We (finally) had a nice day yesterday with temps in the 60s. I decided to take the Saleen to work and had a meeting to go to. I parked and went in to the meeting. When done, I came back out to find I had a neighbor. Normally, I get annoyed when I park in BFE and get a neighbor, but this one put a smile on my face.
    It isn't an official project until you've bled on it!

M&M Member #33
    '66 Coupe C code
    '01 Saleen S281SC #648

cool deal...............
    34 FORD coupe...Cleveland POWERED https://mustangsandmore.vbulletin.ne...ilies/cool.png

it`s nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.

Keith

Comment

I will always love the '85-'86 four eyes!! I like all of them, but like the grills on the '85-'86 the best. Awesome Saleen too....true blue....ahhhhhh!!
      M&M Member #91
      Ford Dealership Engine/Chassis Master Certified Technician
      US Navy submarine vet; Operation Iraqi Freedom vet..x 2...USAF Reserve...RETIRED, 26 total years

Current 2003 Azure Blue Mach 1. All My Past Mustangs:'84 GT-5 spd, my first; '91 GT-auto; '70 M-code Mach 1-grabber yellow; '95 GTS-5 spd, Pro-Charged, totaled; '95 GTS 5 spd, replacement; '89 LX 5.0 'vert-5 spd; '90 LX 5.0 hatch-5 spd; '69 M-code Mach 1-4 spd; '90 5.0 LX 'vert; '03 Mach 1-5 spd, '93 Mustang LX vert.

Comment

Cool to see a nice four eye next to your Saleen
        1965 Poppy Red Three Peddle Gear Banger
        347 Stock Block Pump Gas Street/Strip 10.44 @ 125.97 Old Combo
        363 Dart Block Pump Gas Street/Strip - 10.11 @ 133.17 so far

2005 Torch Red Topless Three Peddle 12 valve Monster
        244 Stock Block Pump Gas Street /Street Much Slower

Current CI Count - 104

Comment

Originally posted by submariner mustanger View Post
          I will always love the '85-'86 four eyes!! I like all of them, but like the grills on the '85-'86 the best. Awesome Saleen too....true blue....ahhhhhh!!
          i am mixed on this, i prefer the four eyes, but i think for me the 83-84 is slightly better looking, imo. but i wont kick either one out of my driveway.
          64 falcon
          66 mustang
          76 el camino

a man's fate is a man's fate
          and life is but an illusion

Comment

Originally posted by rbohm View Post

i am mixed on this, i prefer the four eyes, but i think for me the 83-84 is slightly better looking, imo. but i wont kick either one out of my driveway.
            My VERY first Mustang was a 1984 GT that I bought used back in 1986. I wanted a 1985 or 1986 but couldn’t afford one as a 20 year old.
            M&M Member #91
            Ford Dealership Engine/Chassis Master Certified Technician
            US Navy submarine vet; Operation Iraqi Freedom vet..x 2...USAF Reserve...RETIRED, 26 total years

Current 2003 Azure Blue Mach 1. All My Past Mustangs:'84 GT-5 spd, my first; '91 GT-auto; '70 M-code Mach 1-grabber yellow; '95 GTS-5 spd, Pro-Charged, totaled; '95 GTS 5 spd, replacement; '89 LX 5.0 'vert-5 spd; '90 LX 5.0 hatch-5 spd; '69 M-code Mach 1-4 spd; '90 5.0 LX 'vert; '03 Mach 1-5 spd, '93 Mustang LX vert.

Comment

Working...
            X