Brought to you by:

Twenty Years!
The best source of parts, bar none!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bullitt @ McPherson, KS in 2020

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullitt @ McPherson, KS in 2020

Last weekend I attended the annual CARS (College of Automotive Restoration Students) car show at McPherson College in McPherson, KS. They announced that one of the original 1968 Bullitt cars (Sean Kiernan's) will be at the show next year. It is always scheduled for the first weekend in May. I think there will probably be a number of other green cars there, as I've had half a dozen people already say they'll be travelling from out of state to see it. If you're in the central US, this may be your best chance to see it. The car show itself is relatively small (typically 150-200 cars), but it's got a really good variety. As a bonus, there is a larger show (advertised as 350-400) in nearby Newton the same day. I typically go to one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Next year I'll be taking either one or both of my cars to the McPherson show. It's a long ways off, so I'll probably do a reminder when it's closer in case anyone's interested.
    68 Cougar - 289, 4-speed
    '08 Mustang Bullitt #4492
    Previous Mustangs - '98 Cobra convertible, 87 GT

That’s a car I’d probably go see, if I were close enough.
    '70 Mach 1 - '72 Sprint - '94 F-150 XL -'97 E-150 - '18 Edge SEL AWD

My Mach's restoration progress
    My Sprint's restoration progress
    ”Mercy for the guilty is cruelty to the innocent.” ~ Adam Smith

Comment

May have to head over for that next year. McPherson isn't too far down the road from Topeka!
      1968 Fastback
      90 5.0 HO
      T-5
      Modern leather buckets
      Front Disc
      2001 Bullit Green

Comment

Working...
      X