Brought to you by:

Twenty Years!
The best source of parts, bar none!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone having issues with norton blocking mustangsandmore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• submariner mustanger
    replied
    I usually log on with my I phone or I pad, don’t even use a computer anymore at home.

Leave a comment:

• blue34
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike65 View Post
    My wife has Norton on our home computer & never had a problem.
    I think you are very fortunate.
    years ago I had to have Norton "take over" my computer twice to resolve issues. after starting to experience more problems I changed to
    McAfee & that also was a mistake.

since then I have AVG & have been mostly trouble free until updating to Windows 10

I am considering Avast as there is to many ads for other AVG programs & some update glitches trying to correct problems with 10.
    this has been very frustrating to a computer "know nothing" like me so I am on the search for a easy,reliable & functioning anti virus program.

Keith

Leave a comment:

• Mike65
    replied
    My wife has Norton on our home computer & never had a problem.

Leave a comment:

• ford84stepside
    replied
    To tell the truth, I don't know Keith, other than it's the free version. Mine just updated this weekend. AVG kept changing my settings, having all kinds of popups and other things so I got tired of it. I think I downloaded mine from cnet, the site I download most stuff like that from.

Leave a comment:

• blue34
    replied
    Originally posted by ford84stepside View Post
    AVG got to where it was screwing up my computer so I went to Avast.
    what version of Avast do you use Bobby ? I have had several people tell it is more user friendly than others.....

Keith

Leave a comment:

• SteveLaRiviere
    replied
    That’s the last thing we need; virus blockers calling us dirty.

Leave a comment:

• ford84stepside
    replied
    AVG got to where it was screwing up my computer so I went to Avast.

Leave a comment:

• rbohm
    replied
    norton also has popups trying to sell more of their programs as well.

Leave a comment:

• blue34
    replied
    I dropped Norton years ago, to many issues......
    I have been using AVG for some time now. I like it but it has a number of pop ups wanting you to buy more of their programs.

Keith

Leave a comment:

• anyone having issues with norton blocking mustangsandmore?

i was until i told them in no uncertain terms that if they did not fix the issue today, i was going to replace norton with another antivirus program. apparently they fixed the problem.
Working...
X