Brought to you by:

Twenty Years!
The best source of parts, bar none!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joker

Went and saw that movie with my boy last night. It was horrible. Save your money. 2 hour movie and all but 20 minutes of that was character development. I almost left. Just might be the worst movie I've paid to see....
    It isn't an official project until you've bled on it!

M&M Member #33
    '66 Coupe C code
    '01 Saleen S281SC #648

but Dave, the reviewers are praising this movie & it is grossing the most money ! there must be a mistake.......

all kidding aside, a friend of mine went to see it & agrees with your assessment.

Keith
    34 FORD coupe...Cleveland POWERED https://mustangsandmore.vbulletin.ne...ilies/cool.png

it`s nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.

Keith

Comment

I think the "artistic types" loved his portrayal of a madman. I can appreciate that, but I didn't need an 1:40 build up to establish that the man ain't wrapped right. I was ready to walk about at about the 70 minute mark, but I stayed. The last 20 minutes was more what I was expecting. Left me wanting a refund.
      It isn't an official project until you've bled on it!

M&M Member #33
      '66 Coupe C code
      '01 Saleen S281SC #648

Comment

Working...
      X