Brought to you by:

Twenty Years!
The best source of parts, bar none!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

suspension recall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suspension recall

https://www.freep.com/story/money/ca...em/4736921002/

34 FORD coupe...Cleveland POWERED https://mustangsandmore.vbulletin.ne...ilies/cool.png

it`s nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.

Keith

This is just an extension of a current recall, for cheap, faulty parts Ford already knew about.
    The rear links for the Explorers have been recalled for about 2 years now.
    I haven’t seen anything official yet, but heard thru my network that Ford is, or getting ready, to issue a recall on the ABS Hydraulic Control Units (HCU’s) on the first generation Fusions/Milan’s/MKZ.
    I remember replacing a metric butt ton of those things in my day.

If they are going to pay for all of those, where does this shyt stop? Hope ALL manufacturers figured in these additional costs in their bottom lines, because of not, it won’t be long before they WON’T be about to cover these repairs.
    M&M Member #91
    Ford Dealership Engine/Chassis Master Certified Technician
    US Navy submarine vet; Operation Iraqi Freedom vet..x 2...USAF Reserve...RETIRED, 26 total years

Current 2003 Azure Blue Mach 1. All My Past Mustangs:'84 GT-5 spd, my first; '91 GT-auto; '70 M-code Mach 1-grabber yellow; '95 GTS-5 spd, Pro-Charged, totaled; '95 GTS 5 spd, replacement; '89 LX 5.0 'vert-5 spd; '90 LX 5.0 hatch-5 spd; '69 M-code Mach 1-4 spd; '90 5.0 LX 'vert; '03 Mach 1-5 spd, '93 Mustang LX vert.

Comment

Working...
    X