Brought to you in part by:
Twelve Years!

Eighteen Years!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A day without women . . .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A day without women . . .

Im going to work to earn a living for us . . . stop messing around and make me a couple of sammiches.
    Mark C ~
    M&M member #332
    1965 coupe - owned since '79
    1970 Mach 1 T-5 (export Mustang) - owned since '86
    http://mustangsandmore.com/memberpages/70MachT5.html
    "My '65 coupe is going back together"
    /___ ___ ___ \
    (]]]_ _ O _ __[[[)
    \_ o _ ___ _ o _/
    |___| ...... |___|

It has been pretty quiet today, I just figured everyone was out on maternity leave.
    '70 Mach 1 - '72 Sprint - '94 F-150 XL -'97 E-150 - '05 Sable LS
    My Mach's restoration progress
    My Sprint's restoration progress
    I wish Americans wouldn't take advice on complex social issues from people that make their living from the talents they learned in kindergarten; singing, dancing, coloring, playing pretend, tossing balls, telling jokes...
    Pay attention to the people who think and highlight honesty.

Comment

Most of my days are days without women. It's peaceful in my truck cab with no one there but me....
      ----1999 F150 XLT Lariat Super Cab 4X4 5.4----
      -----1947 Lincoln Zephyr Coupe 5.0-----
      -----2005 Expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4----
      " Sometimes you fix the car, sometimes the car fixes you" Steve L.

"Do not let anyone tell you it cannot be done. No challenge can match the heart and fight and spirit of America". President Donald J. Trump

Comment

remember the TV show Andy of Mayberry ? did you ever wonder why they were so happy ? the only guy that was married was Otis & he was getting drunk every day
        34 FORD coupe...Cleveland POWERED

it`s nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by blue34 View Post
          remember the TV show Andy of Mayberry ? did you ever wonder why they were so happy ? the only guy that was married was Otis & he was getting drunk every day
          Keith ......... now that is DAMN FUNNY !!! Thanks neighbor, I needed a good laugh this morning, as I need every morning !
          Eddie "D"
          '70 Sports Roof, 351 W, 13.1 @ 107: Maple Grove.
          "The deadliest weapon in the world is a U.S. Marine and his rifle." Quote by General John J. Pershing U.S. Army.
          M&M Member #339.

Comment

Working...
          X